Life is not about looks

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Its another bullshit told here. When u feel good with yourself you know life isn't about looks.

When you feel peace with yourself u know looks have nothing to do with Life.

I've embraced the stoicism and I dont feel bad for the things that I have not chosen when I was born. Like yeah, im short, im ethnic but idgaf about it. I try to do the best in every thing I do. Yeah, Im khhv 23 years old because im not handsome, short, Brown, im losing hair. But still im trying to be happy since society creates the standards of having a Big jaw, or a big height or being White and that shit.

Focus on hobbies, studies and Dont give a fuck about things that you cant choose the day you are born.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, iam good boy, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 17 others

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Yeah, it's an Indian meme to trick people with particular personality traits that cause them to become "lookspilled"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel, ALP and 2 others
cope every single day i looks in the mirror and see improvements it makes me happy

• +1
Reactions: Aero, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and 1 other person
Yeah, it's an Indian meme to trick people with particular personality traits that cause them to become "lookspilled"
If you are not good looking just accept it and focus in other things. Embrace stoicism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ALP and 1 other person
Its another bullshit told here. When u feel good with yourself you know life isn't about looks.

I've embraced the stoicism and I dont feel bad for the things that I have not chosen when I was born. Like yeah, im short, im ethnic but idgaf about it. I try to do the best in every thing I do. Yeah, Im khhv 23 years old because im not handsome, short, Brown, im losing hair. But still im trying to be happy since society creates the standards of having a Big jaw, or a big height or being White and that shit.

Focus on hobbies, studies and Dont give a fuck about things that you cant choose the day you are born.
This is an ultimate cope. Have fun with the 30+ roasties who are looking for a wallet to settle down with. And have fun not getting any play in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, N1666 and ALP
This is an ultimate cope. Have fun with the 30+ roasties who are looking for a wallet to settle down with. And have fun not getting any play in your 20s.
So what can I do? I was born ugly and short and bald. And I cant do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, bloomercel, sickdawgie and 1 other person
So what can I do? I was born ugly and short and bald. And I cant do anything.
No no, continue to engage in this cope. I'm sure this is all you can do anyway, given your situation.

I just wanted to point out how much you have deluded yourself into believing you're okay with this situation. It's honestly hilarious.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
life isn't about looks unless your subhuman, then it will basically consume your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, ALP and 2 others
@ambi thoughts on this 23 yr old KHHV? See his pics, he mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
ohhhh seen him. He is pretty gl yeah
This dude told me never approached a girl
Mentalcel
Atleast I approached many times but got rejected
He can LTR a LTB/low MTB with low effort I think

• +1
Reactions: ambi
This dude told me never approached a girl
Mentalcel
Atleast I approached many times but got rejected
He can LTR a LTB/low MTB with low effort I think
he should try OLD

Life isn't about looks but improving your looks can influence your life.

Taking care of yourself matters and reflects your character. You can find help for your bald, height and ugly problems here

EDIT: Actually now that I thought about it, life is about looks because life is about living and living involves effort. Effort involves taking care of yourself. So yeah you're wrong man, sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Life is about the interactions, the events we attend with others, the connections and friendships we make along the way (like real, i'm not even joking :feelsshh: :what:).

The more you isolate yourself from people and society, the less likely you are to get the things you want (whatever they are, not just relationships/girls), no matter what you look like :oops:

For every second you waste in your parents' basement, sitting on the internet, a curly guy from India will take another shot at a stacy instead of you :what:
D1

And don't forget the most important thing of all :incel::
Fkk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: iam good boy, bloomercel, JohnDoe and 3 others
Let’s assume someone did get a lot of play and chose this lifestyle regardless, does that still make them a coper?

Society does not create beauty standards, nature does.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Cutecel2001 and mogre
Let’s assume someone did get a lot of play and chose this lifestyle regardless, does that still make them a coper?
No, that wouldn't make them a coper. But you don't get any play, indicated by your KHHV status as a 23yo.

To me, it seems like you're convincing yourself that you never wanted that lifestyle in the first place because you couldn't achieve it. That's what coping means.

DNRD + you’re just ugly

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, bloomercel, timid and 1 other person
No no, continue to engage in this cope. I'm sure this is all you can do anyway, given your situation.

I just wanted to point out how much you have deluded yourself into believing you're okay with this situation. It's honestly hilarious.
based

Life is all about looks. That’s what women care about. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
always people like you that aren't actually ugly telling people you are "at peace with being ugly" You clearly look good enough

always people like you that aren't actually ugly telling people you are "at peace with being ugly" You clearly look good enough
If I was looking good enough I wouldnt be khhv at 23.

It's not all about looks but it certainly can be. All depends on you.

@BrahminBoss

My balls are boiling reading this bhaii

Attachments

• 1000054054.gif
    1000054054.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0