life is only going downhill we just live through it harder and it only goes worse for us

CreepyJewel1

CreepyJewel1

Bronze
Over the past 5 years, I don't think anyone's life has gotten any better. When I say this, I really mean everyone, Chads, normies, JBW's, normies, their experience also got worse due to our society's condition. We live in probably one of the worst eras of humanity that can ever exist. Nudity takes over, money takes over, corruption only goes higher, and the rich get richer because their exploit area is getting more crowded than ever, and the most fucked part is that we experience it even worse than everyone else.

In the past, subhumans like our father could live their lives like actual humans and still experience what our current sub5's or even normies can't. We all know buying things and living the life that full ever gets was easier then, but having some wife that you know can't cheat you or disobey you so easily like that was the shit that kept our ancestors mindset strong and healthy through their time(because it's our nature, you just can't escape from it). We will never experience any love, friendships, joys that our ancestors had in the past. We live in a downhill, disobeying the nature of human era, and only the next generation can fix this, but in every ending, we will just suffer through it.

Yeah, 1950's normies were actually getting more joy than current-era chadlites and even chads. Either the next generation will be the last to go past this and solve the problem, completely making our society superblackpill, man-based(can even say human) world, or their suffering will only going to be the end of our planet because the last species that can ever get women pregnant and live a happy life without any trouble(chads) will not be satisfied and probably end their lives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 3 others
ya the economy has gotten slightly worse same with society but the dating part is all in your head bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: denthegodking, EverythingMattersCel, noodlelover and 1 other person
Until the Jews have been defeating the quality of life will continue to go down hill

• So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, CreepyJewel1 and lemonnz
Look on the bright side! Today is the perfect occasion to get yourself some 100% realistic sexdoll ai gf.
Chud the future is looking great :feelsgood::soy::bluepill:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and lemonnz
ya the economy has gotten slightly worse same with society but the dating part is all in your head bro
He’s right, cheating is basically culture for foids now

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, CreepyJewel1 and nathan
He’s right, cheating is basically culture for foids now
men cheat more than women and cheating hasn't gone up at all in the past 30 years

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and lemonnz
men cheat more than women and cheating hasn't gone up at all in the past 30 years
It has gone up by almost 50% in the last 30 years.
Even Sean O’pry has gotten cheated on

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
men cheat more than women
It’s hard to research who cheats more since that’s something most people won’t confess to but according to that same article 10% more women have confessed to cheating more than males

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and nathan
It’s hard to research who cheats more since that’s something most people won’t confess to but according to that same article 10% more women have confessed to cheating more than males
other studies say the opposite seems like your just cherrypicking

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Past 10 years nothing has improved.

Video games are worse.
Movies + TV shows are worse
Fewer men get to date (No difference if you weren't one of the lucky ones before)
Fewer people have all the wealth
More people living in poverty

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Esteban1997 and CreepyJewel1
It's one long grind till you're on ya deathbed

• Hmm...
Ojk   Copy

It's over, and it's over big time :what: :feelsshh: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I have been going uphill with some roadbumps but 2025 is going to be my prime money and lookswise

• Woah
good for you I guess, for me last 2 month drained me so hard I lost around 8500$, I also lost all my primary school friends they were too bluepilled for me so yeah, that's better I guess.
Yeah life has set backs i have lost money many times like crazy firends family to

• So Sad
Yeah life has set backs i have lost money many times like crazy firends family to
we know we will never make it but still try to lose it all in the end, It's like someone watching us from above and seeing our life, cracking a beer, sitting down in couch and laughing his ass off.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
we know we will never make it but still try to lose it all in the end, It's like someone watching us from above and seeing our life, cracking a beer, sitting down in couch and laughing his ass off.
I fell like im close but im breaking some legal rules and moral rules to legit full power grinding but a got. A good car money for surgies top 1% income but still mentally fucked

• +1
Cope thread, normies will continue to live happily until the cancer of humanity finally dies out

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and CreepyJewel1
Cope thread, normies will continue to live happily until the cancer of humanity finally dies out
their life quality only getting worse and when it hits chads, it's over for all of us.

The gap between men and women has grown smaller with time. I read somewhere that the trend is women cheating overwhelmingly more than men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and nathan
  • JFL
  • +1
buddy think he the una bomber

• JFL
no, it's the biggest cope for sub5's, if you are chad you don't care about it.
Muh sub 5, muh chad, everyone needs money to survive you retard

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Muh sub 5, muh chad, everyone needs money to survive you retard
money is the biggest cope for sub5's who can't make it and has to buy power, it goes against natural charisma.

You need to leave your basement more often, lil nigga. Life is not that serious+most couples are looksmatched+stop parroting incel rethorics about muh normies and Chads, only clowns with 0 life experience talk like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and CreepyJewel1
You need to leave your basement more often, lil nigga. Life is not that serious+most couples are looksmatched+stop parroting incel rethorics about muh normies and Chads, only clowns with 0 life experience talk like this
do you really think sub5's have a chance in life if they get their dream gf? do you really think it's just relationship problem? What do you think about your parents? do you really think your dad stands same chance against your dad in this timeline? When average expectations go up for women, how can we normally function and create our own happy family?

money is the biggest cope for sub5's who can't make it and has to buy power, it goes against natural charisma.
Money is everything, literally everything

• JFL
  • +1
Money is everything, literally everything
no that's one of the worst sub5 take I have ever seen. money can't bring your teen love, can't make you chad, surgerymaxxed people can never achieve naturally chad people can achieve. cope harder, jews knew that.

no that's one of the worst sub5 take I have ever seen. money can't bring your teen love, can't make you chad, surgerymaxxed people can never achieve naturally chad people can achieve. cope harder, jews knew that.
Keep coping in your mother's basement boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Keep coping in your mother's basement boyo
okay then moneymaxx you stupid faggot, there is a reason why 30+ mid-class and rich man going for 18-19 years olds, there is a hole in their stomach that has to fulfilled, they know that, deep down in their hearth. you would understand what I am trying to say first graduate from your stupid HS you kiddo.

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Over the past 5 years, I don't think anyone's life has gotten any better. When I say this, I really mean everyone, Chads, normies, JBW's, normies, their experience also got worse due to our society's condition. We live in probably one of the worst eras of humanity that can ever exist. Nudity takes over, money takes over, corruption only goes higher, and the rich get richer because their exploit area is getting more crowded than ever, and the most fucked part is that we experience it even worse than everyone else.

In the past, subhumans like our father could live their lives like actual humans and still experience what our current sub5's or even normies can't. We all know buying things and living the life that full ever gets was easier then, but having some wife that you know can't cheat you or disobey you so easily like that was the shit that kept our ancestors mindset strong and healthy through their time(because it's our nature, you just can't escape from it). We will never experience any love, friendships, joys that our ancestors had in the past. We live in a downhill, disobeying the nature of human era, and only the next generation can fix this, but in every ending, we will just suffer through it.

Yeah, 1950's normies were actually getting more joy than current-era chadlites and even chads. Either the next generation will be the last to go past this and solve the problem, completely making our society superblackpill, man-based(can even say human) world, or their suffering will only going to be the end of our planet because the last species that can ever get women pregnant and live a happy life without any trouble(chads) will not be satisfied and probably end their lives.
life after covid hasnt been the same

• +1