• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and optimisticzoomer

NO

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
I wish it was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
life is shit if you don't have the right mentality at birth, what im saying is don't be a genetic failure and you'll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, <6PSLcel, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
life is shit if you don't have the right mentality at birth, what im saying is don't be a genetic failure and you'll be fine.
Daddy you’re back

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
And what IS a right mentality for you?

And what IS a right mentality for you?
there is no right mentality for me that's the point, whether i have tons of freinds or no one i hate my life.

Yeah, I can see their suffering there from my basement in Istanbul :what: :oops: :lul:

• JFL
This thread IS a joke dont take It srs..

Only slavs and other poorcels

• +1
new found levels of cope

You're right. Retards here don't realise chad gets bored of fucking disgusting worthless females, and faces boredom in life the same way we all do

Chad still has to work. Even modelling counts as work

Chad still has to shit, pay bills, potentially get health problems. To think that putting your cock in a slimy hole is gonna make your life great is naïve. You always get used to what you have and want more. In fact, a chad with everything may have nothing to look forward to and thus no motivation for anything

• +1
One day we will all be buried underground. We will begin to decompose. Eventually, we'll turn to dust or something like that. Eventually everything, including the planet, will die out, and the same thing will happen. And then we will all become cosmic dust. And if we're lucky, we'll all start over. Creating new planets or something like that. And one day a new planet will be able to support life. Will our consciousness survive? No one can answer this question.

• +1
One day we will all be buried underground. We will begin to decompose. Eventually, we'll turn to dust or something like that. Eventually everything, including the planet, will die out, and the same thing will happen. And then we will all become cosmic dust. And if we're lucky, we'll all start over. Creating new planets or something like that. And one day a new planet will be able to support life. Will our consciousness survive? No one can answer this question.
Stop trying to be so deep LOL this shit is so corny