Deleted member 32325

Low inhibitionmaxxing
Title

Attachments

• D85449E3-30E4-4B03-B18C-754244D06074.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Geralt’s had it pretty bad too. Imagine not being able to wash your ass properly after you shit. So you carry a small shitty crust over your asscrack day in, day out. It never disappears completely. And you will always know it’s there

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 32325
Geralt’s had it pretty bad too. Imagine not being able to wash your ass properly after you shit. So you carry a small shitty crust over your asscrack day in, day out. It never disappears completely. And you will always know it’s there
he can wash ass in river

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 32325
The game on mogs Cavill.

No soap tho
lol soaps been around since 2800 bc. although i always felt implicitly fantasy settings pooping and farting dont exist lol. idk much about witcher universe but i know magic exists, theres probs some vanishing spells for poop

i have the same worry tho seeing historical type fantasy, like i always worry their assholes aren't clean lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325 and cutie_pie
lol soaps been around since 2800 bc. although i always felt implicitly fantasy settings pooping and farting dont exist lol. idk much about witcher universe but i know magic exists, theres probs some vanishing spells for poop

i have the same worry tho seeing historical type fantasy, like i always worry their assholes aren't clean lmao
You’re right, soap did exist. Idk why I thought they just washed with water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325 and LampPostPrime
You’re right, soap did exist. Idk why I thought they just washed with water
even if soap didnt exist, theres always alcohol

• Woah
Reactions: cutie_pie