Life is shit tbh

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
50% of life is pain (like oldceldom,losing a relative and etc.)
45% is repetitive and worthless pleasure like eating,sexual pleasure,watching sports and etc.

the remaining 5% is genuine and unique pleasure like a great achievement or feelings you have in childhood.

only 5% of life is worth living.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Atilapilled, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
im miserable asf lowkey i lost my only goal in life and now i feel empty and without purpose, i want to kill myself but idk tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Atilapilled, ElTruecel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I am high on drugs 5-10% of the time I am awake. Makes life interesting and fun for a while.

• So Sad
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
real nigga shit son

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Yeah but you're alive and since you're doing something, do it right. Don't be some scared pussy bro.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and darktriadbeancel
45% is repetitive and worthless pleasure like eating,sexual pleasure,watching sports and etc.

the remaining 5% is genuine and unique pleasure like a great achievement or feelings you have in childhood.

I enjoy life every day.

Polls say most people are happy, I dont get why

just live life we all die at the end of the day, chads,incels,normies we all die, focus on things u can change

True