Life is short and we will die soon

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
So do whatever the fuck you wanna do
Ex approaching someone you like do it, don’t fucking care what is going to happen.

Be low inhib- because everyone will die one day

enjoy your life to the fullest
Go out , don’t always think how bad you are or how tall you are if you are good enough or not

You have to feel like the biggest mofugga on earth

Imagine spending all your life focusing on bullshit
Instead of enjoying life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and 7 others
:soy: :bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WannaBeA6
yeah bro just like forget the brutal social humiliation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 39 and Htobrother
i did just this already. i get blocked or rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
One of wisest things i read here
People are afraind to take actions, they are afraind what other people will think about it, and then they die
Just do what u want and dont care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 39 and Htobrother
cope I am immortal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
ur retarded

go into a dark room and stay there for a week and don't leave, just lol if you think "life is short" for anyone else other than chads

• +1
There's one specific song that makes me feel like life is so short. It makes me think about all the people who have lived lives before us and are now forgotten.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
yeah bro just like forget the brutal social humiliation
'life is short, so be low inhib and get bullied, rejected and laughed at for making an ass out of yourself'

great advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WannaBeA6, Chadelite and 2 others
'life is short, so be low inhib and get bullied, rejected and laughed at for making an ass out of yourself'

great advice
that's true but somehow i agree with op : you shouldn't care about others opinion and putting more mental barriers than life itself.

• +1
that's true but somehow i agree with op : you shouldn't care about others opinion and putting more mental barriers than life itself.
I agree somewhat, ideally you have friends/family/gf that don't care about the way you act, and like/love you unconditionally. And then you don't care about what strangers think about you anymore, because you already have the social validation you need in life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I agree somewhat, ideally you have friends/family/gf that don't care about the way you act, and like/love you unconditionally. And then you don't care about what strangers think about you anymore, because you already have the social validation you need in life.
so many times we wanted to do something but didnt, i regret, we were dust, we'll return dust. When you think about it, why beeing afraid of others animals reactions ?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 6401
Live laugh love bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
so many times we wanted to do something but didnt, i regret, we were dust, we'll return dust. When you think about it, why beeing afraid of others animals reactions ?
Because being socially accepted and validated is a big part of what makes us humans. We don't want to be rejected and seen as lesser.

Which is why self-love is extremely important I think. If you love yourself, then there will always be at least 1 person backing you up whenever you are rejected. You need to be yourself's biggest fan.

Negative self-talk is the most useless thing in life tbh. You can be critical of yourself in your mind, but never negative.

• So Sad
  • +1
Because being socially accepted and validated is a big part of what makes us humans. We don't want to be rejected and seen as lesser.

Which is why self-love is extremely important I think. If you love yourself, then there will always be at least 1 person backing you up whenever you are rejected. You need to be yourself's biggest fan.

Negative self-talk is the most useless thing in life tbh. You can be critical of yourself in your mind, but never negative.
most of my problem come from the fact i find myself ugly, despite beeing above average objectivelly wise. i don't know how to correct it, i just can't get away with not beeing chad, after learning the fucking cursed black pill, i wish i was still bluepilled.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275
most of my problem come from the fact i find myself ugly, despite beeing above average objectivelly wise. i don't know how to correct it, i just can't get away with not beeing chad, after learning the fucking cursed black pill, i wish i was still bluepilled.
Same shit here tbh. No idea how to fix this.:(

• +1
Same shit here tbh. No idea how to fix this.:(
imo may be finding the perfect girl to ltr... i mean especially personality wise because we now became... mentally fucked;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275
My life is already over.

• +1
neurotypical. being able to establish friendships, act normal, not being isolated or having weird thoughts/hobbies
ur retarded

go into a dark room and stay there for a week and don't leave, just lol if you think "life is short" for anyone else other than chads

great advice

you don’t need to overdo things too much

• +1
Life’s short, I’m short

• +1
Like ur dick

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401