Life Is Significantly Harder Without A Social Circle

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Making Friends/Girlfriends

If you have no friends, you can't go out anywhere. Your only option is going to bars, clubs, social events by yourself. And unless you are chad, your ugliness will make you look like a loner loser creep standing by himself (failo effect). So you can't make any friends or get girls.

Gym

If you have nobody to lift with, you will 1) have less motivation/accountability to go to the gym, and 2) can't push yourself 100% because you don't have a spotter.

Career

If you have no connections, you will only be able to cold-apply to jobs. You won't have a friend's uncle in the company vouching for you, you won't have a friend's older brother who can hire you at his company, etc etc. You'll apply endlessly to jobs and never get the job because another interviewee has a friend that works in the company. Also, your linkedin will look like shit because you will have zero connections.

School

Without people to study with, you will only be able to rely on your shitty professor's lecture and confusing textbook explanation, while other people study in groups and help each other. You have to do your homework all alone and can only get an 80% because you got stuck, while people who studied in groups worked together to figure it out and all got 100%. Also if there's a way to cheat on the exam you probably won't hear about it while everyone else is in on it, and you get a worse grade than everyone else despite actually studying.

In summary, if you have no social circle your life will be tremendously more difficult in every aspect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
Nah. Just looksmax and women will approach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

If you have no friends, you can't go out anywhere. Your only option is going to bars, clubs, social events by yourself. And unless you are chad, your ugliness will make you look like a loner loser creep standing by himself (failo effect). So you can't make any friends or get girls.

Gym

If you have nobody to lift with, you will 1) have less motivation/accountability to go to the gym, and 2) can't push yourself 100% because you don't have a spotter.

Career

If you have no connections, you will only be able to cold-apply to jobs. You won't have a friend's uncle in the company vouching for you, you won't have a friend's older brother who can hire you at his company, etc etc. You'll apply endlessly to jobs and never get the job because another interviewee has a friend that works in the company. Also, your linkedin will look like shit because you will have zero connections.

School

Without people to study with, you will only be able to rely on your shitty professor's lecture and confusing textbook explanation, while other people study in groups and help each other. You have to do your homework all alone and can only get an 80% because you got stuck, while people who studied in groups worked together to figure it out and all got 100%. Also if there's a way to cheat on the exam you probably won't hear about it while everyone else is in on it, and you get a worse grade than everyone else despite actually studying.

In summary, if you have no social circle your life will be tremendously more difficult in every aspect.
High iq

Agree with friends/girlfriends point. Rest is bullshit

I get A's without a social circle.

I get A's without a social circle.
Getting best grades while leading one of the most important organizations in the world :oops::oops: must be slime

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps and slime
Naw, being a lone wolf is easy. Well, maybe it's easy for me because I'm good looking. I don't know.

Or it could just be the Champion aura radiating off of me. I know one thing, I am a lone wolf that can fend for himself.

I need no one.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person

Gym

Career

School

legit theory. i realized this year that everyone got their first job through friends. i applied to many minimum wage jobs like random restaurants, cafes mcdonalds, Kfc etc and got rejected from all of them. thankfully after sending over 100 applications to different places i got an interview but most people seem to get it through referrals from friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK and BigBoy
legit theory. i realized this year that everyone got their first job through friends. i applied to many minimum wage jobs like random restaurants, cafes mcdonalds, Kfc etc and got rejected from all of them. thankfully after sending over 100 applications to different places i got an interview but most people seem to get it through referrals from friends
I got my first job cuz I’m GL and manager was a girl