Life Is Simple (But Not Always Easy šŸ˜¬)

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
People tend to make everything so complicated. Keep it simple. Don't read 500+ books. Don't start meditating every day. You don't need the 5 second rule by Mel Robbins and you don't need to buy 5 fitness programs. All those things are just TOOLS, that can optimize the process. But they make up maximum 20%.

80% of the success always, ALWAYS comes from the basic stuff, that you want to avoid like the plague.

You want to lose weight or gain muscle? Train on a consistent basis and optimize your nutrition. THAT'S IT! If you are a beginner, don't focus on, how much grams of creatine you should take, or if you should do 6 exercises for your shoulder muscles or 5. Just start! Just do something!

I always was circle jerking around with all the self help stuff. You are lying to yourself. If you are consuming self help content, you are IN MOTION. But motion, doesn't produce results. Never!

The only thing that produces results and happiness, is sustained ACTION. In every area of your life. If you want to be more social, don't practice cold showers, just go out and start talking to strangers. Start easy. Talk to one old granny. Then pump it up.

The biggest lie of all times: "I'M NOT READY YET."

Let me tell you a secret. You will never be ready. The first step, is always hard, was always hard, and always will be hard. Always! The people who lived 100 years ago, had it hard. And many of them succeeded.

"Let me finish these two books on productivity first, before I start working harder." No. Start working harder now. It is so funny. People think, with just enough preparation, a difficult thing, becomes easier. No, it will always be tough. You will feel fear and you have to force yourself to push through.

Imagine jumping out of an airplane for the first time. You will fucking shitting yourself, if you just think about it. You will be so anxious, just before you step out the plane. It will be uncomfortable in every scenario. Do you think, that it will be easier, if you read ten books about skydiving and watch 5 BBC documentaries about airplanes? I doubt it.

Start simple and forget about the tools and all self help gurus. The best self help tip of all time is:

Just do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302, Jnumber01, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
bro how much you charge for your PUA course?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vodkacel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
no action for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 6512
bro how much you charge for your PUA course?
Isn't it against the rules to post feel good bullshit?

I think I've started growing tits after reading his posts tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6873
Isn't it against the rules to post feel good bullshit?

I think I've started growing tits after reading his posts tbh
I made shout-out to mods but i think they didnt take action.

haha nice joke

True. I watched hundreds of hours of pua content and didn't approach 1 girl even. I've been 1000 hours in this forum and didn't do any looksmax. Jfl at people like me who are always dreaming about doing sth but not actually doing sth.

F3D8CA1B 6546 4EAB 8E12 7DC174247BAC

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: