Life is so AutoPilot

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
everyday life is the same, i wake up slightly late --> drink coffee --> rush to catch the bus --> go to work --> gym ---> go back home --> eat ---> sleep

my brain just turns off and i feel my body moving through space

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ShowerMaxxing, nathan and 2 others
Are you wageslaving for pennies or are you making a nice income?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
well i work in government and i am a young graduate

so i am doing better than most of my peers, but i am earning an average salary nothing special

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, ShowerMaxxing, overtier1011 and 4 others
the only thing i look forward to is becoming jacked as fuck, so that way i can actually improve my life + social circle

going out to meet girls by volunteering etc is worthless, because they treat me like shit anyway because im 5'7 + skinny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, <6PSLcel and greycel
the only thing i look forward to is becoming jacked as fuck, so that way i can actually improve my life + social circle

going out to meet girls by volunteering etc is worthless, because they treat me like shit anyway because im 5'7 + skinny
grind for surgeries, muh getting jacked at ur height wont do shit for you

• +1
just moneymax and take over the world

grind for surgeries, muh getting jacked at ur height wont do shit for you
i have a good face, and what else can i do other than getting jacked

there is no surgery for height (realistically)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i have a good face, and what else can i do other than getting jacked

there is no surgery for height (realistically)
pm face, i will truly rate you, no overrating or hating on you for no reason.

are you atleast taking roids? you can't even get that big from natty lifting unless you have insane genes.

Life is all about finding fulfilment
DON’T make the mistake of trying to chase happiness. It often comes from vain sources in today’s world.

Find something that fulfils you. Not sure if that will be an activity, a responsibility, or what..

Everything falls into place for a guy who’s heading in the right direction. It genuinely just comes up in your life.. I think because you are at least heading in the correct direction, rather than staying stagnant in this loop you find yourself in

are you atleast taking roids? you can't even get that big from natty lifting unless you have insane genes.
You can gain considerable size in 3-5 years of natty lifting. People really underestimate it, and claim most things to be roids
That widespread mindset has influenced a lot of younger people to believe this and jump on anabolics

And beyond that you can still gain more strength and muscle mass, albeit slightly slower.

The tradeoff is simply too high for roiding. Too many cons against pros.
Also women unironically prefer the muscle mass from a guy with few years of lifting compared to the dude on juice.

Unless you have elite genetics and want to go pro, I don’t see much point

• Hmm...
I had my first depersonalization episode today and felt kinda good. Like I seperated from the feelings of my body and brain and was above it as a seperate entity. Felt good tbh:feelshah: