Life is so better with smoking

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Just 2 days of smoking and my life feels much better before that i was stressed and stayed at home today i even met my friend and talked with him felt so good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, glizzygnasher68, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
i need to stop cigs and coffee or it's over for my teeth

• +1
Reactions: descension, glizzygnasher68 and retardedcel
Just 2 days of smoking and my life feels much better before that i was stressed and stayed at home today i even met my friend and talked with him felt so good
What type of smoke just regular cigarette or weed?

IM SMOKING THIS DAVIDOFF CUBAN CIGAR

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616 and Willmogulater
I’m gonna start smoking because of you

• +1
Reactions: descension and Zeta
what are the positives and i might start smoking
the lungs and shit I don't really gaf abt

Is this ur first time smoking or what
If it then it's over buddy boyo after a couple more cigs you'll stop getting the nicotine buzz and cigs will not longer feel the same jfk the hit u were addicted to because ur body gets used to the nicotine in ur blood ofc u can still get the buzz often thru a more stronger nicotine fused gum or more stronger cigs
But ur ciggerate addiction will develop into u doing more hard drugs and shieeeet

• +1
Reactions: descension, Kroker, Willmogulater and 1 other person
Is this ur first time smoking or what
If it then it's over buddy boyo after a couple more cigs you'll stop getting the nicotine buzz and cigs will not longer feel the same jfk the hit u were addicted to because ur body gets used to the nicotine in ur blood ofc u can still get the buzz often thru a more stronger nicotine fused gum or more stronger cigs
But ur ciggerate addiction will develop into u doing more hard drugs and shieeeet
I couldn't find a cigarette for a day and that's when I realized I was fucked.I was like a drug addict

Ew

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
what are the positives and i might start smoking
the lungs and shit I don't really gaf abt
foids love it, it looks badass.
that morning and after food cigs feel fucking amazing.
over if you're not smoking

• +1
Cause life was shit without them why not make it shit with cigarettes and drugs type shi
I hope your life gets better bro,you cannot choose whether you suffer but you can choose how the suffering ends

• +1
I hope your life gets better bro,you cannot choose whether you suffer but you can choose how the suffering ends
I dont know why but every time i end up smoking i socialize a lot and like that also my anxiety reduces

I dont know why but every time i end up smoking i socialize a lot and like that also my anxiety reduces
Nicotine can stimulate the release of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, which can have calming and mood-lifting effects but try not to become addicted

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Klasik616
Nicotine can stimulate the release of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, which can have calming and mood-lifting effects but try not to become addicted
I preffer green

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and maarda