Life is so brootal as an ethnic who lives in a shithole

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
This is why I don't believe in God or fairness, you're telling me I had one chance at life and he chose to make me some currycel living in an economic shithole full of terrorists and a corrupt government that recently arrested and killed a 17 yr old after mistaking him to be apart of ISIS?, and on top of that I have to be poor as shit without any hopes of making it in this brootal world,
to put the cherry on the cake he also made me a fucking sub5 who will never have any social contact with anyone in real life whatsoever, my bloodline will end with me, sadly I don't even have a firearm to go ER with (in GTA), I really just have to cope, it's so over, consider urself lucky if ur a firstworldcountrycel who's not deeply buried under poverty, maybe I will reincarnate as biblically accurate chadpreet one day who is the complete opposite of me in personality

This is why I don't believe in God or fairness, you're telling me I had one chance at life and he chose to make me some currycel living in an economic shithole full of terrorists and a corrupt government that recently arrested and killed a 17 yr old after mistaking him to be apart of ISIS?, and on top of that I have to be poor as shit without any hopes of making it in this brootal world,
to put the cherry on the cake he also made me a fucking sub5 who will never have any social contact with anyone in real life whatsoever, my bloodline will end with me, sadly I don't even have a firearm to go ER with (in GTA), I really just have to cope, it's so over, consider urself lucky if ur a firstworldcountrycel who's not deeply buried under poverty, maybe I will reincarnate as biblically accurate chadpreet one day who is the complete opposite of me in personality
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
arrangemarriagemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
DNRD

Go build my next smartphone, you subhuman :feelskek:

• JFL
what country r u in

• +1
Brutal, even tho shit sucks for me, I’m thankful I’m not in your shoes, or should I say sandals made from a milk carton.

• JFL