Life is so brutal when ur short

Agandov

Agandov

Iron
I’m 17yo and 5‘7. I live in Germany and most people are taller than me, many women too. even 14 year olds are taller than me. I don’t feel like a real man because of my height. Going to the gym would also not solve that problem. Most of my friends are taller than me which is why I don’t go out with them anymore because I feel like a little kid next to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, watah, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Just leave Germany.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, BeanletMogger and Agandov
yes, that’s my plan. Im gonna make some money and then go somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: twojei
bro fix you posture now youre 5‘9. Buy air force 1 + lifts now youre 6‘. Take growth hormones now youre 6‘2. And thats why I think being short is a choice

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, twojei, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
anterior pelvic tilt + posture fix + stretching i guarantee u 1-1.5 inches
2 inches if u have terrible apt and posture

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
bro fix you posture now youre 5‘9. Buy air force 1 + lifts now youre 6‘. Take growth hormones now youre 6‘2. And thats why I think being short is a choice

dumb

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Agandov
not bad if you dont go outside

this is like the most autistic thing i've ever read. Being short is completely out of one's control as it's 99% genetics UNLESS your parents were malnourished growing up which is why they're short. Growth hormone doesn't guarentee you'll grow taller as there was a guy on this forum who took hgh for like a year and basically descended himself

• +1
Reactions: Agandov
this is like the most autistic thing i've ever read. Being short is completely out of one's control as it's 99% genetics UNLESS your parents were malnourished growing up which is why they're short. Growth hormone doesn't guarentee you'll grow taller as there was a guy on this forum who took hgh for like a year and basically descended himself
this is definitely you coping since its only 60% genetics buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and looksmaxxing223
5'7 in Western Europe is truly brutal.

• +1
Move to bali and be a chad there asap

• +1

alright bro
erm ur still trying to cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
once heard short people are miserable cuz they’re closer to hell jfl

• So Sad
u said 99% buddy
+ its still 60 - 80 range
it's closer to 85-90% which is determined genetically and the other 10-15% determined by enviroment and nutrition. Realistically speaking 10-15% is nothing, at best you're gaining an inch or two if you're lucky.

it's closer to 85-90% which is determined genetically and the other 10-15% determined by enviroment and nutrition. Realistically speaking 10-15% is nothing, at best you're gaining an inch or two if you're lucky.
still not extreme as 99% buddy + blaming it on your genetics is just a coping mechanism

still not extreme as 99% buddy + blaming it on your genetics is just a coping mechanism
who said i'm blaming my genetics? also 99% was an obvious exageration

lmao keep coping