life is so depressing

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
tinder foid came over and didnt even want to do anything... told that bitch to leave shes saying she wants a boyfriend like wtf nigga i cant date i have no life and no friends idk what to do i just try to sleep my life away

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and 1 other person
tinder foid came over and didnt even want to do anything... told that bitch to leave shes saying she wants a boyfriend like wtf nigga i cant date i have no life and no friends idk what to do i just try to sleep my life away
is she bad ?

If she doesn’t put out on the first date , she simply wants you to be her beta bux that gets star fish sex once a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Saisei
If she doesn’t put out on the first date , she simply wants you to be her beta bux that gets star fish sex once a month
she gave me head on the first meetup then fucking got me sick and trolled me saying she wants a bf now its so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and USERΝAME
This. OP was based to get her to gtfo

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and USERΝAME
What kind of bitch comes over to your apartment to just hang out she needs to be hanged

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
she gave me head on the first meetup then fucking got me sick and trolled me saying she wants a bf now its so over
Gave you a free trial now she asks for a subscription, sneaky whore

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Saisei
What kind of bitch comes over to your apartment to just hang out she needs to be hanged
that is my point exactly

like it was so awkward JFL she told me she doesnt want to have sex and i stare at her blankly for a couple minutes like we are in bed together and im like why did u come over?
shes like just to hang out...
shes like i dont want to do it if thats the only thing you want...

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and vermillioncorefan
that is my point exactly

like it was so awkward JFL she told me she doesnt want to have sex and i stare at her blankly for a couple minutes like we are in bed together and im like why did u come over?
shes like just to hang out...
shes like i dont want to do it if thats the only thing you want...
Just lie to girls like that

nah man i cba with these foids im getting a new tinder hoe over in a couple days ill take my rage out on her
That’s true bro you should slap her up and shit like that because after all they want it and that’s based on my own personal experience to

That’s true bro you should slap her up and shit like that because after all they want it and that’s based on my own personal experience to
yeah man shes into that she wants me to use and abuse her finally found some mental foid off tinder but yeah im running out if this doesnt work out its time to rope

idk what to do about being depressed and a neet with no friends

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yeah man shes into that she wants me to use and abuse her finally found some mental foid off tinder but yeah im running out if this doesnt work out its time to rope

idk what to do about being depressed and a neet with no friends
Not trying to be rude bro, but you sound low IQ, low IQ and depression is the worst combo, maybe you actually need anti depressants or something

Not trying to be rude bro, but you sound low IQ, low IQ and depression is the worst combo, maybe you actually need anti depressants or something
im not low iq

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69