Life is so pointless without love

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Life is so pointless without feeling love and being loved. There really is nothing that makes me happy. I rot on my computer 24/7

I really miss one girl from hs. As you can imagine, I was invisible to her.

We rarely talked, but we used to chat in september quite a bit. She was cute, introverted and smart. She'd always wave her silly little hand at me in the hallway, followed by a smile. We didn't go to the same class, and she only did it to me from my class. This gave me hope, a short burst of hope for a short while at least.

She was so perfect. Had she been with me, she'd have fixed everything. I'd forget about gonial angles, canthal tilt and bizygo width, and live a happy life forever with her.

I am also starting to lose hope at surgerymaxing, simply due to the fact I can't earn that much money. Yet again, even if I ascended and she liked me, so - if the perfect scenario happened - she still wouldn't love me. She'd love me + surgeries.

It is what it is I guess. Maybe feeling love isn't even natural for men - we are supposed to reproduce with as many women as possible, thus preventing an emotional connection with a single one. Perhaps my feelings are simply a side effect of my lack of options.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, k99 and 22 others
Dnr

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
Life is overrated in general tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MoggerGaston, metalmogger12 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Life is overrated in general tbh
We are all fed these hopes/copes of having a lot of money, women and children. Its simply unrealistic for most people, and without it life is pointless

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and bloomercel
Life is so pointless without feeling love and being loved. There really is nothing that makes me happy. I rot on my computer 24/7

We rarely talked, but we used to chat in september quite a bit. She was cute, introverted and smart. She'd always wave her silly little hand at me in the hallway, followed by a smile. We didn't go to the same class, and she only did it to me from my class. This gave me hope, a short burst of hope for a short while at least.

She was so perfect. Had she been with me, she'd have fixed everything. I'd forget about gonial angles, canthal tilt and bizygo width, and live a happy life forever with her.

I am also starting to lose hope at surgerymaxing, simply due to the fact I can't earn that much money. Yet again, even if I ascended and she liked me, so - if the perfect scenario happened - she still wouldn't love me. She'd love me + surgeries.

It is what it is I guess. Maybe feeling love isn't even natural for men - we are supposed to reproduce with as many women as possible, thus preventing an emotional connection with a single one. Perhaps my feelings are simply a side effect of my lack of options.
name checks out

• JFL
I love making money

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Yes you need to let go of these childish fantasies of being happily in love the same way you let go of childish fantasies to be a capeshit hero. They're both equally unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, MoggerGaston, JohnDoe and 2 others
lonenely sigma :trepidation::cautious::sneaky::think:
come on man, I am trying to have my depressed unlovable main character moment here.

Besides, my name is a low-hanging fruit anyway. I've been made fun of it since when I joined

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Yes you need to let go of these childish fantasies of being happily in love the same way you let go of childish fantasies to be a capeshit hero. They're both equally unlikely.
Why live then? They are fantasies for me, but not for a gl HTN.

It in itself is not a formula for happiness, but its something without what you can't live. Sort of like water. Water won't make you happy in itself, but the lack of water will kill you.

Why live then? They are fantasies for me, but not for a gl HTN.

It in itself is not a formula for happiness, but its something without what you can't live. Sort of like water. Water won't make you happy in itself, but the lack of water will kill you.
You can live without it if you become a husk like your avi focusing only on the material

come on man, I am trying to have my depressed unlovable main character moment here.

Besides, my name is a low-hanging fruit anyway. I've been made fun of it since when I joined
Alright sorry brocel

• JFL
You can live without it if you become a husk like your avi focusing only on the material
Pat bateman is what he is bc he looks better than everyone else. An average guy can't be like him

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Gaygymmaxx and apocalypse
@5'7 zoomer WTF ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU HAPPY LITTLE FAGGOT?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

All happened when I broke up with that one girl from hs. Then everything changed. Shit got real and I’ve never had genuine love since, just lust.

I doubt I’ll ever love a woman the same again.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Life is pointless if you're not a robust ogre with 9 inch wrists.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and ShowerMaxxing
Another great post from Lonelely Sigma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Lonenely sigma and JohnDoe

It’s up there fs, if u wanna forget just become homeless. Your major needs will change :ogre:

Even animals as small as flies get depressed over being invisible subanimals to flybecky IMG 0157 IMG 0158 IMG 0159

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, slavicpsycho, normie tiktoker and 2 others
All happened when I broke up with that one girl from hs. Then everything changed. Shit got real and I’ve never had genuine love since, just lust.

I doubt I’ll ever love a woman the same again.
U can’t, ur supposed to have children with your first romantic interest as nature intended. The child would maintain the bond after the romantic love fades

get money or die trying

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
On Friday I spent the day with a guy I met in a club last year. He is really nice and gentle and ever since then we went partying a couple of times with his friend group that is consuming lots of drugs. So he is something between friend and acquaintance to me.

I'm a gay guy and there are also two lesbians in his circle of friends that told me they assume him not being fully straight, but he never openly commented on his sexuality.

We first drank alcohol in his apartment with one of the lesbians and took half a pill of MDMA together throughout the afternoon and evening. At around 10 PM he took out a bag of mushrooms. Must have been like 5-6 grams. I ate like 1-2 grams (before this I tried shrooms 2 times in the past) but he ate more like 4-5 grams. The girl left shortly after this.

At first it was amazing and we continued dancing and listening to music in his bedroom. After a while the effect got really intense though and we lied down on his bed and were talking about all kinds of things. My memory is a bit blurry from this point on, but I do know that our trip got more intense, especially for him, and that we got closer physically as in lying really close together, him lying his head on my chest and hugging me.

I didn't know what to make of it. I tried to calm his trip somehow, because his thoughts must have been racing and he was talking about many different topics, but always came back to similar threads of thought in a circular way. But I was experiencing it really intensely as well and we were talking about how we need to take care of each other and go through this experience together, because it was a lot to take in.

We were lying there, hugging each other and then all of a sudden he... took his boner out and told me to suck it. I complied, but after like 2 minutes he said it was too much to handle right now and he stood up and seemed really confused and emotional. It must have been his first gay experience. He is a muslim guy from Morocco and I thought that maybe he couldn't realize that he did something that is considered so sinful in the country and faith he grew up in.

It was really intense from then on and we both tried calming each other somehow and trying to make sense of what we are experiencing. It was so intimate again, we were lying there and he seemed so worried about me and telling me that he needs to be the one taking care of me, because I always take care of others, but never for myself.. and then he did it again.

He took his boner out and told me to suck it. I asked him like 10 times if he was sure and really wants it and he insisted. So I did it.. but this time for much longer and I can't begin to describe how intense this experience was. It felt like becoming one with him, as if our life energies combined themselves in a sea of colours. I never did sexual things on mushrooms before.

After a while I stopped and we went back to trying to calm down, lying in his bed and trying to help each other with sailing through that intense trip.

I wonder how this happened. Do mushrooms make you susceptible for having sexual experiences regardless of your assumed sexuality? I didn't want him to do anything he doesn't want.. but why did he tell me to suck his dick? What does this mean? We didn't talk about it yet.. he was just so thankfu the day after, that I helped him through the trip. Does he have gay tendencies or can shrooms make you do things you wouldn't have done sober?

Can anyone with more experience and knowledge help me make sense of this?

Very great takeaway i completely agree

• +1

• JFL
never felt love even for my mom tbh, although did obsess over girls if they rejected me/left me

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Lonenely sigma
Life is pointless if you're not a robust ogre with 9 inch wrists.
You need love in your teens and early twenties much more than in your 30s and later on. You won't get that being anything else than a run of the mill tiktok prettyboy, let alone an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
You need love in your teens and early twenties much more than in your 30s and later on. You won't get that being anything else than a run of the mill tiktok prettyboy, let alone an ogre.
tbh i could try to love but i literly cant i dont even know what enjoy i understand u i feel the same hollowness as u i will pray for u broski

• +1