• perhaps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
Just saw a guy on tiktok who had similair personality like me. So he was pretty alike me. Wanna know the differnce between us? He's a 6"2 chad with great face while he's also smart and has good education. Ofc there were a bunch of girls in the comments simping and saying how they wanted a guy like him and that he was exactly their type. Ofc he's your type he's fucking 6"2 with a model face + smart. I mean c'mon. What the fuck do I have to compare with him? He's simply just a better human than me. He's worth more. No one would pick me over him, I'm just some bad fucked up copy. It's so fucking unfair. He's basiclly me, but better. Wtf. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Klasik616 and ambi
Just saw a guy on tiktok who had similair personality like me. So he was pretty alike me. Wanna know the differnce between us? He's a 6"2 chad with great face while he's also smart and has good education. Ofc there were a bunch of girls in the comments simping and saying how they wanted a guy like him and that he was exactly their type. Ofc he's your type he's fucking 6"2 with a model face + smart. I mean c'mon. What the fuck do I have to compare with him? He's simply just a better human than me. He's worth more. No one would pick me over him, I'm just some bad fucked up copy. It's so fucking unfair. He's basiclly me, but better. Wtf. :feelswhy:
Cry about it lil bro ( relatable )

• So Sad
Reactions: KermitFace
nah its because he's confident and takes cold showers