Life is the most overrated game ever

thorns

thorns

vanity of vanities
Everyone is addicted to something to keep going. It’s all a surrogate. Food and shelter are no longer hard to obtain, so entire communities now revolve around achieving sex. But do you really think that penetration will magically transform your life? The problem with the hierarchy of needs and a hedonistic lifestyle is that the satisfaction it provides is short-lived. Your brain becomes increasingly desensitized to the validation that hookup culture thrives on. So what comes next? This existence seems to be an endless cycle of suffering, setting artificial goals, experiencing a brief chemical high in your brain, and then suffering again before setting the next goal. If God exists, he's a sick fuck. This experience is already hell, it can't be anything else.

Starting a family would only perpetuate the suffering inherent in existence, so I don't see it as a viable option.

Life is the most overrated game ever, I might just log out.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: capitulation, 1966Ford, Ascending2Tyrone and 6 others
:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
You real af. God loves u tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, nathan, truthhurts and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan and thorns
shelter are no longer hard to obtain,
Shelter was much easier to get in the past. Our ancestors used to just chill in caves made by nature
If God exists, he's a sick fuck. This experience is already hell, it can't be anything else.
I literally believe the earth we all live in is a real hell realm

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
different perspective

the purpose of life is to survive and reproduce.

Life is balanced.

• +1
Reactions: thorns
different perspective

the purpose of life is to survive and reproduce.

Life is balanced.
A natural goal has to be achievable, but not easily enough to the point of becoming no challenge, for us humans to receive fulfillment from it. Surviving, unless you are born in some shithole, is no longer a challenge these days. Reproducing is, indeed, still a natural goal.
Even if blessed with desirable features (read good genes), it's still a somewhat challenging activity, which will obviously fulfill a need that was born with all of us. But as an individual I chose to supress this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back