Life is too short to be depressed

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I won't make this too long since lets be honest most users these days are tiktokers with a low attention span.

In either case, I truly don't feel sad at all for quite some time now. At first I thought it was temporary but I actually became a fully functional human being once again.

Now, unlike what some retards claim, I am not saying this will make me "muh attractive to women". Nah. I am just saying that you can be happy, or at least functional, without all that.

There is so much more to life than chasing after women. Since I am too broke to actually looksmax, thats, at best, a distant future too. I have no other option but to accept this and I did, and once you do you truly feel completely free and much more happy.

For instance, riding a bike or playing my guitar are both very fun. Will I ever be the best guitar player or the fastest biker? Nope, I never will. My starting point doesn't allow for that ending point.

But does that mean I shouldn't even engage in those activities? Hell no

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoH, icetraebald and 3 others
These nuts depressed on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Absolute cope. You still think you have control outside of your brain chemistry, which is genetic, which has 1 goal. To reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Aero and kiyopon
I won't make this too long since lets be honest most users these days are tiktokers with a low attention span.

In either case, I truly don't feel sad at all for quite some time now. At first I thought it was temporary but I actually became a fully functional human being once again.

Now, unlike what some retards claim, I am not saying this will make me "muh attractive to women". Nah. I am just saying that you can be happy, or at least functional, without all that.

There is so much more to life than chasing after women. Since I am too broke to actually looksmax, thats, at best, a distant future too. I have no other option but to accept this and I did, and once you do you truly feel completely free and much more happy.

For instance, riding a bike or playing my guitar are both very fun. Will I ever be the best guitar player or the fastest biker? Nope, I never will. My starting point doesn't allow for that ending point.

If I saw this on reddit I would not be surprised but since this is org I'd say this is pretty unpopular mindset here and I agree with you

yea i agree staying in a state of complacency and overthinking about doing something will only be too negative. overthinking = cortisol = stress = aging imo so its best to just do the action for the most part and see the benefits/drawbacks. i remember when i used to produce and make beats and the feeling of creating something new for myself was so rewarding. even going to the local park helps.

but personally i think that looksmaxxing is the core of life since many things revolve around looks (despite society trying to cope with more policies and diversity + bluepill and social skills). looksmaxxing has a lot of risk involved (even though most of the softmaxxing tips are the truth and not seen by the general public). i promise you that looksmaxxing even in the slightest way (including leanmaxxing) will definitely help.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
not reading this since i already know its gonna be “just be happy” type of thread

No you are too short

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe