Life is unfair

Its_over_gooner

Its_over_gooner

Iron
Was just spending less time on org recentley and becoming happier and then we have a city day trip with my school, my group is 5 kids all of them are bloatcels and sub 6 execpt one white blue eyes 6,0 chad lite, we walk past a group of girls and they dont even acknowledge me or any of the sub 5s who are screaming, making a scene and actually being funny etc they just all look at the cl who is just standing around acting like an incel (but has a good face). I think they took a pic of him giggled and walked past him and mocked him (in a flirty way), i looked at that and thought how fucking unfair life is all the fucking hours i smash my face, diet, supplment, workout do all this shit (ik most of those things are cope) just for a fucking incel personality dumbass rude cl to get all the attention, life is so unfair now im back to rotting on org, until i rope, er or ascent through hardmaxing (not gonna happen jfl), is this relatble??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, EverythingMattersCel, lost222 and 3 others
nah he just had a good personality obviously

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Its_over_gooner
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Its_over_gooner, boss8055 and 2 others
why do u do it then you retard?
he said it just to cocksuck the rotting faggots of this forum. like if the retard really thought its cope why would he do it?

cause its cope bro it makes me feel better like i would ascend, lets be real half the shit anyone does on org execpt maybe like hardmaxing and starvemaxing is cope and doesnt work

Was just spending less time on org recentley and becoming happier and then we have a city day trip with my school, my group is 5 kids all of them are bloatcels and sub 6 execpt one white blue eyes 6,0 chad lite, we walk past a group of girls and they dont even acknowledge me or any of the sub 5s who are screaming, making a scene and actually being funny etc they just all look at the cl who is just standing around acting like an incel (but has a good face). I think they took a pic of him giggled and walked past him and mocked him (in a flirty way), i looked at that and thought how fucking unfair life is all the fucking hours i smash my face, diet, supplment, workout do all this shit (ik most of those things are cope) just for a fucking incel personality dumbass rude cl to get all the attention, life is so unfair now im back to rotting on org, until i rope, er or ascent through hardmaxing (not gonna happen jfl), is this relatble??
tales

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
bro idk why i do it i think its cope but ive heard people say its not i dont truly believe its cope or that its work but ill take my chances

also retard u have 30 posts wdym spending less time and becoming happier
bro i dont post i just read a shit ton of posts and when i dont do that i spend the rest of my time morphing people like my pfp

Welcome back fam we missed you

thank you bro