Life is what you make of it

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Is this statement true or false

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noobs
no,the hardest working jobs pay the least and all the easy buisness jobs pay more

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Life is a game that you didn’t develop or want, but you’re forced to play it without a tutorial. Forgot to mention, the game’s story can’t be changed. So you’re not really playing it — more like experiencing it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BigBoy3000, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
I’m going to put my BIG DICK into you, what will I get out?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
no,the hardest working jobs pay the least and all the easy buisness jobs pay more
but almost no one does “the easy business jobs” so they aren’t easy, but are hard in a different way

if they were so easy they wouldn’t pay so much

• +1
Reactions: ambi
i put my dick into this life until that bitch came

Life is a game that you didn’t develop or want, but you’re forced to play it without a tutorial. Forgot to mention, the game’s story can’t be changed. So you’re not really playing it — more like experiencing it.
Very well said, especially the last part. Oftentimes I feel like I'm not even playing the game of life but rather just sitting and watching it. Like being the passenger in the car instead of the driver.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
Very well said, especially the last part. Oftentimes I feel like I'm not even playing the game of life but rather just sitting and watching it. Like being the passenger in the car instead of the driver.
derealisation i got this too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Madridista
It is. Can't worry about genetics at this point. That was from your retarded parents. I would rather be in the armed forces than rotting in a gallery invigilating or an office.