Life isn’t just about pussy

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
The state of .org
E7FC2404 68CC 41B4 82ED 0229BC5A8C76

For getting a job you could shamed for on here. Trying to get a solid income to provide for yourself and family and be able to get stuff you want is important regardless of your looks jfl

Life isn’t just ahout sex and dating. You have to think of yourself and your own future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zombey, Ron.Belgrade, paveldurovreal and 18 others
You sound like you eat carbs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Suns9999, MentalistKebab and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombey, Suns9999, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
My diet is high fat high protein low carb
any carbs is to many carbs JFL, humans are obligate hypercarnivores if you are not eating raw beef and chicken your a low t beta

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, NZb6Air, TechnoBoss and 4 others
he was prolly being ironic, the guy you screened is a carnivore diet physco schizo, prolly an edgy ass fully grown up man, js ignore him

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Deleted member 29660 and Bdot
he says that carb shit to everything, even when your ugly, or short, whatever bro, whatever is wrong he claims it's carbohydrates

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Deleted member 29660
I mean this is true of course. After a certain age it is all you got either way. Looks is really just relevant up to 40 if you are not hernan Drago bone god

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Deleted member 69862
The literal purpose of life is survival and reproduction

Everything else is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, manletmogger, Suns9999 and 3 others
he was prolly being ironic, the guy you screened is a carnivore diet physco schizo, prolly an edgy ass fully grown up man, js ignore him
he says that carb shit to everything, even when your ugly, or short, whatever bro, whatever is wrong he claims it's carbohydrates
this is what eating carbs for generations dose to niggers

Attachments

• india street fight.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Never Get Up
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, Deleted member 69862 and StarvedEpi
The Maslow pyramid says otherwise

this is what eating carbs for generations dose to niggers
India is a bad example tbh, place even with the best conditions would be a mess teehe

Being rich is way more important

Nice cope, it's all about validation and cumming in pussy. Even your cope about getting money is about validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
life is about pursuit of wisdom knowledge and understanding!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Life is about pussy when your consider our only purpose is to reproduce and pass our genes on and have a great big family.
We are literally just sex machines that gained intelligence and society has now capitalised on this feeding us with the lie that you can only gain fulfilment if you are a wage slave

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Deleted member 69862
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nice cope, it's all about validation and cumming in pussy. Even your cope about getting money is about validation.
No I just wanna have food on my table when I move out

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Life is about pussy when your consider our only purpose is to reproduce and pass our genes on and have a great big family.
We are literally just sex machines that gained intelligence and society has now capitalised on this feeding us with the lie that you can only gain fulfilment if you are a wage slave
Yeah and how am I gonna do any of that wothout having a job jfl

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Worships Goatis probably too.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
The state of .org
View attachment 3188941

For getting a job you could shamed for on here.
these are retards who live on their parents' backs, watch a few podcasts and whine about how they don't need to work and fantasize about how they will work online, but in fact most of them don't do anything to start

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 29660 and PeakIncels
these are retards who live on their parents' backs, watch a few podcasts and whine about how they don't need to work and fantasize about how they will work online, but in fact most of them don't do anything to start
‘Its all ahout survival and reproduction’ jfl at these dudes. Same way social media lies about fitness they lie to uou about making money. The easiest way to make money is GET JOBS BRO.. they live off their parents’ wallet and think because they larp they’re being productive in any way 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
‘Its all ahout survival and reproduction’ jfl at these dudes. Same way social media lies about fitness they lie to uou about making money. The easiest way to make money is GET JOBS BRO.. they live off their parents’ wallet and think because they larp they’re being productive in any way 😂😂
let them be retarded jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
The state of .org
View attachment 3188941

For getting a job you could shamed for on here. Trying to get a solid income to provide for yourself and family and be able to get stuff you want is important regardless of your looks jfl

Life isn’t just ahout sex and dating. You have to think of yourself and your own future

any carbs is to many carbs JFL, humans are obligate hypercarnivores if you are not eating raw beef and chicken your a low t beta
You sound like you have underdeveloped traps little boy. Eat carbs to get big. Protein is overrated.

Water
It's incredibly cucked and sad to be jestering to try and get some stinky, feces ridden hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
The state of .org
View attachment 3188941

Good water thread

water
as soon as you have sex you realise its not all its made out to be at all

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and kalluss
They are just dumb teenagers who don't know anything, useless to even read their posts tbh

The literal purpose of life is survival and reproduction

Everything else is cope
Whats the point of you posting on here then.

It doesn't benefit either of those purposes, it actually hinders both of them

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I dare you to eat raw chicken.

Don't recommend it though. Don't say I didn't warn you.