Life isn't that bad

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
Life is utterly shit rn, But it doesn't mean it's over

You see, eventually we all die, maybe someone will die at 100 but someone else at 20, but still the person gonna be underground

If you are a chad or sub5 it doesn't matter, the chad might have a great life but it means nothing because after you are dead, in 100+ years (at most) you will be forgotten forever, and so all of your actions, crimes, errors, everything, nobody will remember you

All you do is for pleasure and dopamine, you want to look good to have girls, status, money, but then what? you have everything, then what? will that make you full filed? happy?

Unless you are Hitler, or sm1 important, that will always be remembered then you have no reason to do things you don't like, just go out, enjoy your life, we only live once, and that once eventually will be useless

Do the things you love, remember , you didn't waste time, if you had fun playing that game or rotting here or smt else, Because whatever you do, eventually you won't be here and every mistake is forgotten, and if not, you will be dead, so why give a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, LOOKISM-LOGIC, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
I'm 11 and I regret not enjoying my life in 2020, my memories start overflowing if I think about 2020 and my head starts spinning

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Funnyunenjoyer1
I'm 11 and I regret not enjoying my life in 2020, my memories start overflowing if I think about 2020 and my head starts spinning
Get out of this shithole pls
Time is running brah,
Once you're 18 things change, most of the time not for the better.
Try to get a girlfriend, friends, have fun.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, unscruputlity and PeakIncels
Life is utterly shit rn, But it doesn't mean it's over

You see, eventually we all die, maybe someone will die at 100 but someone else at 20, but still the person gonna be underground

If you are a chad or sub5 it doesn't matter, the chad might have a great life but it means nothing because after you are dead, in 100+ years (at most) you will be forgotten forever, and so all of your actions, crimes, errors, everything, nobody will remember you

All you do is for pleasure and dopamine, you want to look good to have girls, status, money, but then what? you have everything, then what? will that make you full filed? happy?

Unless you are Hitler, or sm1 important, that will always be remembered then you have no reason to do things you don't like, just go out, enjoy your life, we only live once, and that once eventually will be useless

Do the things you love, remember , you didn't waste time, if you had fun playing that game or rotting here or smt else, Because whatever you do, eventually you won't be here and every mistake is forgotten, and if not, you will be dead, so why give a fuck?
Life can be chill, still and decent but there is always a possibility of shit getting bad.

A still life with ups is what mogs, but that is not possible is it ?

Life can be chill, still and decent but there is always a possibility of shit getting bad.

A still life with ups is what mogs, but that is not possible is it ?
It's not possible, but if it is, imagine everything goes well for you, imagine you do everything correctly, and I know it sounds retarded but would you be happy? you would ofc, but eventually you will be bored of having everything already done

a life where you always did what you liked is a life that mogs, not being rich or having 20 cars, but more a life where you do whatever the fuck you always wanted to do

a life where you will be 80 in your death bed and not regret anything is what truly mogs:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
It's not possible, but if it is, imagine everything goes well for you, imagine you do everything correctly, and I know it sounds retarded but would you be happy? you would ofc, but eventually you will be bored of having everything already done

a life where you always did what you liked is a life that mogs, not being rich or having 20 cars, but more a life where you do whatever the fuck you always wanted to do

a life where you will be 80 in your death bed and not regret anything is what truly mogs:feelsgood:
I am okay with a still life with occasional ups.

It is impossible to do everything right.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
11 and rotting on this site

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: unscruputlity, PeakIncels and Alt Number 3