Life isn't worth living when you're a subhuman.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I don't know how I'm still alive, and this is actually a miracle tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Allornothing, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 6 others
I'm gonna rope on 9/11 in minecraft

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
no shit?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and truthhurts
I would drop out society if I were a sub 5. The thing is that most sub 5s are just fat bloated normies who's bones don't show.
I pity men who are actually deformed or lack the bones.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, isis_Bleach, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I would drop out society if I were a sub 5. The thing is that most sub 5s are just fat bloated normies who's bones don't show.
I pity men who are actually deformed or lack the bones.
I also wanna drop out of society and then rope later on

You've claimed to be approached by girls before

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
lol if i didnt believe in hell i would go on the biggest ER spree in history

• JFL
You've claimed to be approached by girls before
Happened when I was 14 nigga(2x I guess ) , and it never occurred again, unfortunately. I’m a 23 yr old KHHV now and it’s over for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, try2beme and noonespecial
Are you an actual subhuman tho ?

• +1
Confirmed. No escape for me though and it’s officially over
Ok , if so , how much worse do you look than average mtn or for example me (remind you I'm KHHV), you probably saw my pics on forum already.

• +1
Happened when I was 14 nigga(2x I guess ) , and it never occurred again, unfortunately. I’m a 23 yr old KHHV now and it’s over for me.
Damn I was also approached at 15 twice but never after. I didn't descend but girls didn't have standards at that age

• +1
Ok , if so , how much worse do you look than average mtn or for example me (remind you I'm KHHV), you probably saw my pics on forum already.
The average mtn is a model next to me.
You’re Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Damn I was also approached at 15 twice but never after. I didn't descend but girls didn't have standards at that age
I thought I’d grow up to be like others but I ended up as a fucking subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and noonespecial
The average mtn is a model next to me.
You’re Chad
If it's really that bad as you tell, did in your entire life any woman give you any type of compliment, or any woman, even the ugliest one , show some interest in you ? Did you ever approach someone?

• +1
I thought I’d grow up to be like others but I ended up as a fucking subhuman
Just softmax first even when you were approached at that age it means you looked somewhat good and got potential

• +1
What PSL are you

• +1
lol if i didnt believe in hell i would go on the biggest ER spree in history
i mean hell isnt a risk as long as ur spraying down shiites (or sunnis idk whatevwr the frick which one u hate)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Nick.Harte
i mean hell isnt a risk as long as ur spraying down shiites (or sunnis idk whatevwr the frick which one u hate)
nigga if im shia why would i hate shias
and i dont hate sunnis either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Nick.Harte and isis_Bleach
did in your entire life any woman give you any type of compliment
To be brutally honest( not lying at all), it never happened.

or any woman, even the ugliest one , show some interest in you ?
Nope. Only 2 average girls showed interest in me at 14, and then nothing happened. I kept getting rejected over and over again when I asked girls out on social medias like insta and facebook(yeah I was using Facebook at that time.). IRL it was pretty much the same thing but I kept hoping that one day everything would magically falls into place but I was naive af.
Did you ever approach someone?
JFL I stopped approaching people. I tried a lot when I was young and stopped as soon as I turned 20/21 because I’ve received a lot of negative reinforcements from females. Was told “ small dick” because I’m short, and ugly af.

Foids switched seats in public transports as soon as they saw me and I was laughed at a hell lot of times by these toilets.
The experiences are enough to know that I’m a subhuman imo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Birdcell
To be brutally honest( not lying at all), it never happened.

Nope. Only 2 average girls showed interest in me at 14, and then nothing happened. I kept getting rejected over and over again when I asked girls out on social medias like insta and facebook(yeah I was using Facebook at that time.). IRL it was pretty much the same thing but I kept hoping that one day everything would magically falls into place but I was naive af.

JFL I stopped approaching people. I tried a lot when I was young and stopped as soon as I turned 20/21 because I’ve received a lot of negative reinforcements from females. Was told “ small dick” because I’m short, and ugly af.

Foids switched seats in public transports as soon as they saw me and I was laughed at a hell lot of times by these toilets.
The experiences are enough to know that I’m a subhuman imo.
And do you pursue any academia? Ngl man , sounds horrible, my condolences 😔

• +1
And do you pursue any academia? Ngl man , sounds horrible, my condolences 😔
Still in college and might give up on this shit because I’m so done with everything.
It’s officially over for me tbh

Still in college and might give up on this shit because I’m so done with everything.
It’s officially over for me tbh
At least you know it wasn't your fault :( . I wish you all the best bro still.

• +1
At least you know it wasn't your fault :( . I wish you all the best bro still.
Thank you very much bro.
At least I know that I tried a lot in my youth and I don’t regret anything. Nothing was good. Face was shit, height was shit, etc…

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Fuck it then. There has never been equality in the world. Some are born lucky, some unlucky. But it is still mandatory to play the game, even if you are unlucky

Be an animal which doesn't think, suicide is for fools

• +1
  • Love it