Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
everything im doing everyday has no meaning
going to the gym has no meaning
taking pills has no meaning
looksmaxing has no meaning
everything is meaningless

there's nothing exciting anymore...nothing, my life is over nigga im just coping right now ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You’re going to the gym and looksmaxxing so you can get a girl, and then perhaps have sexual relations with her so you can spread your genes and not end your family tree.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and Deleted member 6403
Life only has the meaning you give it

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and sytyl
If nothing matters it shouldn’t matter that it doesn’t matter

You’re going to the gym and looksmaxxing so you can get a girl, and then perhaps have sexual relations with her so you can spread your genes and not end your family tree.
fuck nigga WHY THE HELL would I have a kid at first place? So he can inherit my subhuman genetics and severe anxiety and depression to end up killing himself around his 20's just like his father?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and fukmylyf
you have the freedom to believe what ever you want, its up to you to make a purpose if you decide there is no purpose its your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
everything im doing everyday has no meaning
going to the gym has no meaning
taking pills has no meaning
looksmaxing has no meaning
everything is meaningless

there's nothing exciting anymore...nothing, my life is over nigga im just coping right now ngl
The meaning is to cooom to produce more people who are gonna coom
Life is literally a pyramid scheme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
you have the freedom to believe what ever you want, its up to you to make a purpose if you decide there is no purpose its your choice
I dont know what purpose to make, everything is a huge cope I cant forget this fact

The meaning is to cooom to produce more people who are gonna coom
Life is literally a pyramid scheme
I'll never ever have a kid, simply not possible, I wont put another severely depressed subhuman in this world just like my father did to me

u have to give your life meaning or it's over for you

I dont know what purpose to make, everything is a huge cope I cant forget this fact
no one wants to feel lost, thats when we feel we dont have a purpose, the thing is that we need to learn that theres nothing wrong in feeling lost it seems the more we fight it the more depressed and angry we tend to get.
my purpose in life right now is to find something im passionate about, its only when you should be depressed when youre not looking to see what your purpose is.

fuck nigga WHY THE HELL would I have a kid at first place? So he can inherit my subhuman genetics and severe anxiety and depression to end up killing himself around his 20's just like his father?
wat

sometimes I feel like this and sometimes it goes away. I really think it's just chemistry in our brain and we can't really explain it. Dunno what you can do to change it though.

brutal truth tbh. i used to cope with religion but not anymore

Life is cope, therefore just cope