Life long indicators of low Testosterone in men

RidgewayLasher

RidgewayLasher

Greycel
For some people no matter how much work output they contribute, they will never get as good results compared to Normies and Chads. This is an unfortunate reality for a minority of people who are so stunted in their Testosterone levels they remain the last of their bloodline. Here are some things to watch out for, if you have any of these predicaments you are at a disadvantage and may also be an incel.

#1. Index finger is smaller than your middle finger

Flatten your hand and compare the size of your index (or pointing) finger with your middle finger. If your index finger is smaller it means your Testosterone levels at birth were not sufficient. Healthy male babies produce 75-400ng of Testosterone a couple weeks after birth which helps with their development, then Testosterone levels progressively decline over months. Fortunately this is a mild issue and does not hinder performance.

#2. 'Turtle Penis'

Genetic and/or environmental factors come into play when it comes to the 'Turtle Penis'. This phenomenon happens when the penis shrivels and retracts into the body during development which explains why some men have close to an inch of fat surrounding their manhood. Genetically it would mean the penis is missing required tissue to function properly, environmentally it means the body has made an attempt to heal itself after a circumcision has taken place. Depending on the severity the testicles may or may not be normal in size and functioning.

#3. Gynecomastia

This is common for a lot of men in the west who consume GMOs, but is inherent in men with hormonal imbalances. Gynecomastia or more commonly referred to as 'man boobs/titties' is the estrogenic non-cancerous growth of female breast tissue in men. Once fate decides you are a man based on your chromosomes (XY) there shouldn't be any additional breast growth aside from normal muscle development. If your nipples are not small and tucked away there is an issue. In mild cases men can hide their abhorrent appearance while adapting to colder temperatures due to skin retraction which gives off the appearance of normal masculine breasts. In severe cases men have complete female breast development.

#4. Taller, but less developed stature

For some men height doesn't mean being attractive, its instead an indication of developmental issues which stem from a rare condition called Klinefelter's syndrome. Men who suffer from Klinefelter's syndrome have an extra X chromosome (XXY), therefore are essentially a third gender/sex. The height caused from this condition doesn't help with their SMV because they can't grow muscle or produce Testosterone naturally. TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy, which comes in the form of an injection) is recommended as a treatment by health professionals.

#5. Older parents

Before modern advancements in medicine and radical changes in societal norms the older generations reproduced at a younger age and in quantity due to high mortality rates and different culture. These days people have fewer children and often have kids in their 30s which creates a lot of problems for new born children. Parents who have their offspring after 25 risk giving birth to someone with Asperger's syndrome, or otherwise Autism Spectrum disorder. If your parents are significantly older than you to the point where it seems pedophilic then its more than likely an indication of low Testosterone.

#6. Pretending to be 'Aryan' on Looksmax.org :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Self explanatory.

Feel free to contribute, otherwise this might give you an understanding to where your issues are coming from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FeelingUgly, Hades and 12 others
Have neither except for the parents. My parents had me at 30.

its not about the index to middle finger ratio, its about the index to ring finger ratio, smaller your index compared to your ring finger = more prenatal T
9BFCF46A 58B3 4F28 AFBA 8ECC84C52711
77D109BB ED5C 4A75 B71D BC4FA0E49413

thats my ratio as a 6’5 15 year old male with big penis

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Buci, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Last edited:
If your nipples are not small and tucked away
virtually all men have some degree of glandular tissue in their chest, it's only gyno if it's excessive.
Chest111

don't freak out too hard if your nipples are slightly raised.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Bitchwhipper2 and RidgewayLasher
jfl i am aryan, am i suffering from low testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
Post physique
the dark room one is when i was 14 and doing pushups, the other 2 r recent n regular, i dont workout i play basketball, ik my physique aint shit but im the most athletic in my school with this physique and never met a 15 year old more athletic than me (in terms of vertical jump and sprint times)

Attachments

• 01D72FD0-1AB3-4634-9B77-67329A27AFEB.jpeg
    01D72FD0-1AB3-4634-9B77-67329A27AFEB.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 12970342-F6C8-4063-B016-94DE01DC7CEE.jpeg
    12970342-F6C8-4063-B016-94DE01DC7CEE.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20713885-71D1-467C-BA5D-001864CFE9EC.png
    20713885-71D1-467C-BA5D-001864CFE9EC.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, mazzi, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
the dark room one is when i was 14 and doing pushups, the other 2 r recent n regular, i dont workout i play basketball, ik my physique aint shit but im the most athletic in my school with this physique and never met a 15 year old more athletic than me (in terms of vertical jump and sprint times)
Alright thats impressive especially for your age.

wha
For some people no matter how much work output they contribute, they will never get as good results compared to Normies and Chads. This is an unfortunate reality for a minority of people who are so stunted in their Testosterone levels they remain the last of their bloodline. Here are some things to watch out for, if you have any of these predicaments you are at a disadvantage and may also be an incel.

Flatten your hand and compare the size of your index (or pointing) finger with your middle finger. If your index finger is smaller it means your Testosterone levels at birth were not sufficient. Healthy male babies produce 75-400ng of Testosterone a couple weeks after birth which helps with their development, then Testosterone levels progressively decline over months. Fortunately this is a mild issue and does not hinder performance.

#2. 'Turtle Penis'

Genetic and/or environmental factors come into play when it comes to the 'Turtle Penis'. This phenomenon happens when the penis shrivels and retracts into the body during development which explains why some men have close to an inch of fat surrounding their manhood. Genetically it would mean the penis is missing required tissue to function properly, environmentally it means the body has made an attempt to heal itself after a circumcision has taken place. Depending on the severity the testicles may or may not be normal in size and functioning.

#3. Gynecomastia

This is common for a lot of men in the west who consume GMOs, but is inherent in men with hormonal imbalances. Gynecomastia or more commonly referred to as 'man boobs/titties' is the estrogenic non-cancerous growth of female breast tissue in men. Once fate decides you are a man based on your chromosomes (XY) there shouldn't be any additional breast growth aside from normal muscle development. If your nipples are not small and tucked away there is an issue. In mild cases men can hide their abhorrent appearance while adapting to colder temperatures due to skin retraction which gives off the appearance of normal masculine breasts. In severe cases men have complete female breast development.

For some men height doesn't mean being attractive, its instead an indication of developmental issues which stem from a rare condition called Klinefelter's syndrome. Men who suffer from Klinefelter's syndrome have an extra X chromosome (XXY), therefore are essentially a third gender/sex. The height caused from this condition doesn't help with their SMV because they can't grow muscle or produce Testosterone naturally. TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy, which comes in the form of an injection) is recommended as a treatment by health professionals.

#5. Older parents

Before modern advancements in medicine and radical changes in societal norms the older generations reproduced at a younger age and in quantity due to high mortality rates and different culture. These days people have fewer children and often have kids in their 30s which creates a lot of problems for new born children. Parents who have their offspring after 25 risk giving birth to someone with Asperger's syndrome, or otherwise Autism Spectrum disorder. If your parents are significantly older than you to the point where it seems pedophilic then its more than likely an indication of low Testosterone.

#6. Pretending to be 'Aryan' on Looksmax.org :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Self explanatory.

Feel free to contribute, otherwise this might give you an understanding to where your issues are coming from.
what is your opinion on niggers and jews, st. moonmancel?

wha

what is your opinion on niggers and jews, st. moonmancel?
If Niggers don't like it in White man's land they can fuck off to their own continent. Kikes are weak and every Rabbi knows Jewish women love BWC, Abby Shapiro is also my honorary Kazarian sex machine

Attachments

• 1668372468429719.jpg
    1668372468429719.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, ShineBright, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
Low T is good for anti aging

just check your t levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23554 and RidgewayLasher
All of these are very rare

dude wtf everyone's index finger is smaller than his middle finger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MlkJr., Edgar, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
its not about the index to middle finger ratio, its about the index to ring finger ratio, smaller your index compared to your ring finger = more prenatal T
View attachment 1950591View attachment 1950584
thats my ratio as a 6’5 15 year old male with big penis

Huh, left hand my ring finger is the same length as my index but on the right hands my index is shorter than my ring finger :feelsuhh:

It really was over before it began.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RidgewayLasher
If your parents are significantly older than you to the point where it seems pedophilic …
You can’t just throw words in your sentences to add flair
Words have specific meanings my guy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How young was your mother? If only the father was 30 that would make sense.
You know, as far as older parents are concerned, I wonder if the age of the mother is more relevant? So for example, you have 2 40 year old men. One man has a child with a woman that's 41, the other has a child with a woman that's 21. It seems to me the child born to the 21 year old would be better off. However, because this is a politically contentious topic, it would be hard to get honest studies on the topic.

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
You know, as far as older parents are concerned, I wonder if the age of the mother is more relevant? So for example, you have 2 40 year old men. One man has a child with a woman that's 41, the other has a child with a woman that's 21. It seems to me the child born to the 21 year old would be better off. However, because this is a politically contentious topic, it would be hard to get honest studies on the topic.
>You know, as far as older parents are concerned, I wonder if the age of the mother is more relevant?
Percisely.
>However, because this is a politically contentious topic, it would be hard to get honest studies on the topic.
Agreed.

Your scenario would work out, the age of the woman is far more important when it comes to male genetics. Men don't hit the wall until around 50ish but I would also argue that men should ideally have children in their 20s to maximize genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Huh, left hand my ring finger is the same length as my index but on the right hands my index is shorter than my ring finger :feelsuhh:

thats bout the average male stats for digit ratio tbh

oh and also the longer your anogenital distance = also more prenatal T (distance between yo asshole n balls)

anogenital distance is correlated to higher T digit ratios

My ring fingers on both hands are alot longer than my index fingers.

Based and testosteronepilled.

If your parents are significantly older than you to the point where it seems pedophilic then its more than likely an indication of low Testosterone.
Trying to understand this sentence gave me brain cancer

My left hand I have longer index finger but on my right hand they are almost equal in length. What does that mean?
Trying to understand this sentence gave me brain cancer
It never began for low IQ cels ☹️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
JFL at people who genuinely believe in these things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
virtually all men have some degree of glandular tissue in their chest, it's only gyno if it's excessive.
View attachment 1950599

don't freak out too hard if your nipples are slightly raised.
Jfl, guess I never had really had gyno then andd was freaking out over nothing

What's the deal with body hair and T? i've always been werewolfmaxxed, but i'm a framelet :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
What's the deal with body hair and T? i've always been werewolfmaxxed, but i'm a framelet :feelswhy:
its dht and genes, also that means u prolly might have high dht but shit receptors

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
I know a guy who has shitton of body hair at 17 but has a high pitched voice and acts very homo

• JFL
its dht and genes, also that means u prolly might have high dht but shit receptors
Fuck i knew my body was subhuman but this is ridiculous. Anything i can do to improve on that front or it's really over?

I know a guy who has shitton of body hair at 17 but has a high pitched voice and acts very homo
At least he's got laser hair removal :lul: i wouldn't get rid of mine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
There is a genetic trait that determines what hair follicles (head, face and body) have DHT receptors. If you don't have DHT receptors on your body hair follicles, you will never have much body hair, regardless of T and/or DHT levels.

• Woah
Who has an index finger longer than their middle? Wtf

PFFFFTTTTTTT

#2. 'Turtle Penis'

#3. Gynecomastia

#5. Older parents

Self explanatory.