Life Mogged by little Brother

ianSkywalker

ianSkywalker

Banned
Just found out my little brother life mogs me. My parents and my little bro come into the house from a night out celebrating that he got his first kiss. He’s 9 years old and he’s getting more slays than me. I’m 17 and still KHHV.. So fucking over.

Just to add the cherry on top he says
“i got my first kiss before you bro” and everyone starts laughing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Ricky212, sb23 and 8 others
kill him, sorry brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mentalcel1, sb23, cromagnon and 2 others
life is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: sb23
nigga kissing aint a slay

i wish i was 17 again. you are so young. capitalize that opportunity bro..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and shizuku11111
nigga istg 12 year olds lifemog me
they go out, they have friends and talk to girls
i cant do that
I HATE that, they mog me so hard and they have 0 knowledge of how life works, they just LIVE and things go well for them
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: sb23, ianSkywalker and watah
Kissing is cucked and pointless, relationships in general are pointless, sex is pointless, everything is pointless once u r blackpilled

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Same I am 5 foot 9 and my younger brother is 6 foot 1

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
fuck as many girls as possible
its hard af living in small town where everyone knows everyone in my age range, im playing semi professional basketball which takes my time away from moneymaxxing but i guess thats also some kind of careermaxxing, studymaxxing is obvious

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
just pray you can reach 6ft+ before your tweenies 😢
Probably not happening, but a man can cope
My most critical years of growth (14-15) were during lockdown, and I was bluepilled as shit during that time, eating goyslop while leading an sedentary lifestyle and gooning 24/7, nuking my test levels and stunting my growth. I got braces when I was 13, but there was a lack of urgency in following the procedures that came with them because I was a jestermaxxer that didn’t care about looks.
I got blackpilled when I was 16 (2021), and by then I didn't even have a reason to try. I was alone in high school and the only friends I had were on Discord. I lost a good amount of weight, but even when I was 18% BF I was strong LTN at best.

Probably not happening, but a man can cope
My most critical years of growth (14-15) were during lockdown, and I was bluepilled as shit during that time, eating goyslop while leading an sedentary lifestyle and gooning 24/7, nuking my test levels and stunting my growth. I got braces when I was 13, but there was a lack of urgency in following the procedures that came with them because I was a jestermaxxer that didn’t care about looks.
I got blackpilled when I was 16 (2021), and by then I didn't even have a reason to try. I was alone in high school and the only friends I had were on Discord. I lost a good amount of weight, but even when I was 18% BF I was strong LTN at best.
did you improve to 16-19

Just found out my little brother life mogs me. My parents and my little bro come into the house from a night out celebrating that he got his first kiss. He’s 9 years old and he’s getting more slays than me. I’m 17 and still KHHV.. So fucking over.

:lul: only time till he cucks u

• +1

go er

• +1

Celebrating first kiss JFL what????

I got my first kiss at 4 yo