Life of a tall woman vs life of a manlet

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
Tall woman:
Elementary school - nobody gives a fuck about her height, maybe a few silly jokes

Highschool - feels a little trouble, maybe gets sad and gains a few pounds, watches Tall girl on netflix, is still probably the best of her girl class in sports and has a normal social status

End of highschool - Has now standard peak confidence, starts viewing men shorter than her as inferior, starts reading female novels and starts getting attention from men

College - starts sleeping with chads and living her best life, starts a tiktok career which she uses to mock men shorter than her whom she now views as subhumans, still wants to have a bigger height difference so her standards skyrocket

Adult: Marries a 6’5 rich MTN, maybe writes a book about how hard her life was as a tall woman, gets all sympathy from society, her kids are all tall as well

Manlet:
Trash life from kindergarten to death bed, no one gives a fuck :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aroonyneedschange, handsomegrapist, noobs and 4 others
Average looking tall girls are just magnets for tall chads who don't want to risk their children's height on short height staicys :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, bloomercel and Sprinkles
I notice legit tall girls like 5'9+ are usually with men closer to their height but still taller like 5'10-6ft

Its the "muh I'm sooo tall" (5'6) girls that demand 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, JuicyCircleSack and bloomercel
I notice legit tall girls like 5'9+ are usually with men closer to their height but still taller like 5'10-6ft

Its the "muh I'm sooo tall" (5'6) girls that demand 6'3+
Bingo