Life plan - income, self sufficiency

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
Remote job/freelancemaxxing

Live in Latam/SEA

+ equatorial countries have way nicer nature

have wife, get citizenship, buy land anywhere or near a beach would be good

also get a gun and stuff so if someone tries to fuck with ur place u just shoot that nigga

become self sufficient

- raise animals like pigs, chickens, for eggs and meat, goats cows for milk & meat
- have bee's for honey:love:
- maybe local to where you can fish for fresh fish?
- grow plants, for all ur vegetables, fruit etc so everything is fresh 0 preservatives etc
- get a solar powered well so free water
- solar power for electricity- shit loads of sun in them sunny countries
- motorbikes way cheaper than cars for gas and insurance etc, basically free

that way why do you need money?

everything is paid for?

you can just chill with ur wife and kids have fun and maybe work less hours. or the hours you do work can go towards fun stuff

the whole point of life is to have fun , chill with ur gf, kids etc.

but 99% of people in first world are slaving 8 hours per day to pay rent for some house with an abusive wife,

borderline impossible to buy a house in first world,

to buy an average house it takes like 30 years on average wage to pay it off fully. then the rest of their money is just for bills,

or luxury shit like designer and mercedes cars and stuff which idgaf about

or they save all year to go on 1 holiday for 2 weeks to spain or some shit where its hot and they love the life there

why not just live on holiday?

also when ur self sufficient you dont need to work 40 hours per fucking week for the rest of ur life till ur retired lol

but anyways it all starts with getting a proper remote job/making freelancing/ a online business work. the impossible task...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihlismmaxxer, tallnegga, Deleted member 23228 and 4 others
mirin plan

• Love it
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
just do everything yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and ChadpreetMaxxer
who needs trading? low iq shit amirite?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, ascension and Chintuck22
I'm curious what you currently work as.

I'm curious what you currently work as.
studying digital marketing but its giga impossible to get online work

studying digital marketing
Gonna be honest with you, remote work is pipe dream for most people, especially entry level and more especially if you are non tech.

Even now I am only given hybrid 3 days in office 2 days home.

At entry level you have 0 leverage, good luck convincing any legitimate employer you are worthy of remote work when you have little to no experience.

Doing your own thing however is a separate topic entirely, which by itself requires some $$ to start up and sustain from working unless you have daddies money.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, nav_w1 and PubertyMaxxer
I tried to live a self sufficient lifestyle - Growing my own veggies, getting a rainwater, living a frugal lifestyle... and it's impossible to be 100% self reliant

Me and another user from here even went as far as trying to make our own farm and it's not possible if you have a small land. You need huge property in some civilizied place.. which can be really expensive

I tried to live a self sufficient lifestyle - Growing my own veggies, getting a rainwater, living a frugal lifestyle... and it's impossible to be 100% self reliant

Me and another user from here even went as far as trying to make our own farm and it's not possible if you have a small land. You need huge property in some civilizied place.. which can be really expensive
great thread tbh

yeah this may be why it can only work in less wealthy, and cheaper equatorial countries

Gonna be honest with you, remote work is pipe dream for most people, especially entry level and more especially if you are non tech.

Even now I am only given hybrid 3 days in office 2 days home.

At entry level you have 0 leverage, good luck convincing any legitimate employer you are worthy of remote work when you have little to no experience.

Doing your own thing however is a separate topic entirely, which by itself requires some $$ to start up and sustain from working unless you have daddies money.
I've already had 2 remote jobs in this industry bro. just wanted to get some more qualifications so higher pay. and freelancing costs $0 to start

but yea remote jobs are not exactly easy to get

Last edited:
If someone can do a job remotely why would they not hire Some curry and pay him 10x less, pretty sure remote job market will be oversaturated by curries within 5-10 years

If someone can do a job remotely why would they not hire Some curry and pay him 10x less, pretty sure remote job market will be oversaturated by curries within 5-10 years
I spoke to a remote job employer about this and he said because they’re not qualified, do shit work, shit English and prefer to keep the money in the west.

I spoke to a remote job employer about this and he said because they’re not qualified, do shit work, shit English and prefer to keep the money in the west.
Thats one employer lmao. “Prefer to keep the money in the west” jfl

They only care about increasing their bottom line

Thats one employer lmao. “Prefer to keep the money in the west” jfl

They only care about increasing their bottom line
Yeah and they’re not gonna increase bottom line by hiring guys who have 0 qualifications, can’t speak English, and do shit work, and work a different time zone

Yeah and they’re not gonna increase bottom line by hiring guys who have 0 qualifications, can’t speak English, and do shit work, and work a different time zone
They already do this for low level coding jobs, and those curries are hard working af, how do they all have shit English lol?

Oh it is predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
I've already had 2 remote jobs in this industry bro. just wanted to get some more qualifications so higher pay. and freelancing costs $0 to start

but yea remote jobs are not exactly easy to get
What kind of jobs though.

That can be a bit misleading, you said you were still studying so were they internships/unpaid student positions or what exactly.

I know a lot of students who got “remote jobs” but were not really jobs so to speak, more like remote consulting positions.

What kind of jobs though.

That can be a bit misleading, you said you were still studying so were they internships/unpaid student positions or what exactly.

I know a lot of students who got “remote jobs” but were not really jobs so to speak, more like remote consulting positions.
Just remote jobs in digital marketing paid