Life revolves around Romance and Sex

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
You see it mentioned almost everywhere throughout history for Millennia. Songs about love, sex and breakups have dominated the music industry forever, tales and books are written about it (Rapunzel, Jack and Jill, Cinderalla), films(Titanic) even dedicated days annually to celebrate it(Valentines).

It's no shock that men suffer when they cant have the one thing they've been brought up to believe is the best feeling possible(backed scientifically too).

Imagine everyone around you gets a piece of this amazing cake and they tell you how delicious it is but you never get a slice yourself. Then normies wonder why so many men end up becoming radical or suicidal.

What is life about, what is the purpose?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lihito, JL~ and 11 others
It’s silly to say it’s everything, but it’s clear to see how lack of marriage and encouraging degen activities making people desentisised to each other makes everyone miserable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
statusmax - power and politics, don't play rigged games or cheat your way through. there are options nevertheless hard and take a lot of time while chad has ez access along with elites to 80percent of women ready to be nailed

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
I thought reddit told me to love myself first and that sex and relationships are not a big deal. Gonna hit the therapy asap jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, JosephGarrot123, Growth Plate and 5 others
Imagine everyone around you gets a piece of this amazing cake and they tell you how delicious it is but you never get a slice yourself. Then normies wonder why so many men end up becoming radical or suicidal.
tbh I think this is why incels are so bitter, everyone talks about how great sex and relationships are and most normies complain about the pandemic making them lonely when most men suffer alone and are borderline depressed trying to find a reason not to rope each day, they get shutdown from dating, they get ghosted.

Then when these people speak out about their issues and how good it would be to finally have some human contact they get gaslit and told that it isn't that great and that they miss being single (jfl, if you miss being single leave the relationship and see how that goes). But the reality is that sex, connection, human contact are vital needs of a human but these men have never had any social encouragement or actual interest from females so they live their teenage years which everyone brags about them fucking like rabbits at this age and being sexually active then incels feel sadness because they couldn't experience that and then they have to compete against other sexually experienced men in their 20s when they are still virgins.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 7901, Lihito and 4 others
tbh I think this is why incels are so bitter, everyone talks about how great sex and relationships are and most normies complain about the pandemic making them lonely when most men suffer alone and are borderline depressed trying to find a reason not to rope each day, they get shutdown from dating, they get ghosted.

Then when these people speak out about their issues and how good it would be to finally have some human contact they get gaslit and told that it isn't that great and that they miss being single (jfl, if you miss being single leave the relationship and see how that goes). But the reality is that sex, connection, human contact are vital needs of a human but these men have never had any social encouragement or actual interest from females so they live their teenage years which everyone brags about them fucking like rabbits at this age and being sexually active then incels feel sadness because they couldn't experience that and then they have to compete against other sexually experienced men in their 20s when they are still virgins.
Read everything, high iq. Reminds me of when my friends start talking about the girls they fucked and me and my other friend cant relate, just sat there like:

Tenor 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito and volcelfatcel
Women just have it so much easier in life ngl. Just look at all the gaslighting from reddit normies how it's always the fault of the man who could not find a romantic/ sexual partner.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Lihito, JL~ and 5 others
Yeah at least 30 percent of the human experience is based around romantic/sexual relationships

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 10172 and ShowerMaxxing
Women just have it so much easier in life ngl. Just look at all the gaslighting from reddit normies how it's always the fault of the man who could not find a romantic/ sexual partner.
Redditors think women are sacred, innocent figures that can do no wrong then they go and go jack off to a girl getting passed around like a football. Even then they would say whores are just "exploring their sexuality."

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, JL~, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Read everything, high iq. Reminds me of when my other guy friends start talking about the girls they fucked and me and my other friend cant relate, just sat there like:

View attachment 1082351
It's a loop of rejection because the reality is, male virginity is a loser status symbol. Better to lie about it and just say you arent that experienced vs just stating you are a fucking virgin because then the woman will be far less attracted to you 99% of the time.

Having teen sex is vital to developing because thats the age where you are the horniest by far, and can experiment. Even the woman will likely be inexperienced and you can fiddle around, try new shit etc. If you are in your 20s and experiment this shit, women will be turned off because you "should" know this. Not having the experience is demotivating to your self esteem, Romantic relationships are 80% of a humans life. "No matter how much money you make, no matter how popular you are, if you don't have a romantic partner there's no one to share that happiness with".

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Mongrelcel and ShowerMaxxing
Men that complain about not getting a sexual partner are gaslit with it's your attitude, confidence etc.

Some indian was complaining about only getting landwhales when he was in shape, he just wanted a woman that was thin, not a landwhale regardless of race he just wanted a thin woman and the redditors were gaslighting him with bullshit like confidence and that you are shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Mongrelcel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
It's a sad state of affairs but i've accepted my fate. Gonna just prisongay-cope with femboys till i die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Oh and here's an even more crucial factor it's that women get told from a young age about looksmaxxing unironically, they are told about the importance of looks since they are young. Men NEVER get told this, imagine if every man wore sunscreen and properly took care of their body since a young age, they get gaslit and told confidence is their issue. Women are exposed to the blackpill at a young age and they act upon it.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Chadeep and ShowerMaxxing
Oh and here's an even more crucial factor it's that women get told from a young age about looksmaxxing unironically, they are told about the importance of looks since they are young. Men NEVER get told this, imagine if every man wore sunscreen and properly took care of their body since a young age, they get gaslit and told confidence is their issue. Women are exposed to the blackpill at a young age and they act upon it.
doesent matter

if every single man on the plant goes to the gym, standards will jus rise

youre proposing an individualistic solution to a systematic issue

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
the purpose is hedonism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Carolus
Life = money
no money no life

Survival and Reproduction

I feel like its just a war of men gaslighting each other about having sex and not wanting to appear low status,
in my experience, majority of men who behave like they have sex 24/7 and say shit like "oh no corona, how will I have sex now?
are just larping and trying to humble brag, I have a friend like this, and I was with him many times where he tried to start with girls and failed 90% of the time, but would have occasional success with much younger girls then him (in fact, this is the only times I see success, its never with older women) and brag about it for months, because he had nothing else to brag about

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
I feel like its just a war of men gaslighting each other about having sex and not wanting to appear low status,
in my experience, majority of men who behave like they have sex 24/7 and say shit like "oh no corona, how will I have sex now?
are just larping and trying to humble brag, I have a friend like this, and I was with him many times where he tried to start with girls and failed 90% of the time, but would have occasional success with much younger girls then him (in fact, this is the only times I see success, its never with older women) and brag about it for months, because he had nothing else to brag about
Probably the average man regardless of race barely gets sex anyways. Need to be above average HTN at the very least to have sex often each week with good looking women.

Funny how your friend larps though, makes sense even he is subconsciously pressured by society to have sex jfl. Imagine the people that haven't had human contact in ages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Probably the average man regardless of race barely gets sex anyways. Need to be above average HTN at the very least to have sex often each week with good looking women.

Funny how your friend larps though, makes sense even he is subconsciously pressured by society to have sex jfl. Imagine the people that haven't had human contact in ages.
Majority of men didn't reproduce before religion came, and majority of men aren't attractive to women, its extremely rare to have regular sex in my observation, and sex is usually only possible if the woman is younger and she's under the effect of alcohol
also my friend looks good and he's tall, probably 6 PSL, and yet he still has a hard time

• Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel
also my friend looks good and he's tall, probably 6 PSL, and yet he still has a hard time
6 psl no way? maybe 5PSL, 6psl is very rare and most women would probably have sex, 6 psl is like amnesia tier.

Brutal if he is though, even good looking men can't get it regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
6 psl no way? maybe 5PSL, 6psl is very rare and most women would probably have sex, 6 psl is like amnesia tier.

Brutal if he is though, even good looking men can't get it regularly.
6psl is amensia tier? maybe 4.5 PSL then, I would rate him 7/10 if it means anything

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
mine doesn't

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back