Life seems pointless because I am ugly.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Being ugly automatically leads to social/romantic isolation and living the loner sigma male life is unsatisfying tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsik, sudanguy, Zeruel and 12 others
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Same ill just hang myself epstein typeshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, gothmog6, Pikabro and 3 others
Dossnt “seem” pointless. It is pointless

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, the next o'pry, Zeruel and 4 others
Being ugly automatically leads to social/romantic isolation and living the loner sigma male life is unsatisfying tbh.
Not everything is about social/romantic lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, SADA and MoggerGaston
You’re not ugly

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel and Deleted member 33711
You’re white with blue eyes, you can’t be that subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 23558, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 33711 and MoggerGaston
There is literally nothing to look forward to or be happy about as loner sigma.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Zeruel, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Not everything is about social/romantic lifestyle
The human mind wasn't made to live alone without human satisfying human interaction.

People living socially isolated on islands, etc go insane.
People living socially isolated within society get depressed, which is basically the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 33711
There is literally nothing to look forward to or be happy about as loner sigma.
It all just seems rather pointless when nobody at all cares about you and you have nobody to care about.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, ManletBlackcel, apocalypse and 1 other person
Did you ever look more into Phenibut?

• +1
poor chad got only 10 iois yesterday instead of 20. time to end it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Zeruel, 6′2 still over and 2 others
3BD1DA21 8314 4F28 98EB A7008249CB79

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, humanoidsub7 and MoggerGaston
Did you ever look more into Phenibut?
havent

i used a lot of mephedone yday.

but in any case, i think drugs will always be a net negative and only elevate your mood/life in the short-term and decrease it's overall quality in the long term.

drugs cant be a solution

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, JovenCansao and TechnoBoss
poor chad got only 10 iois yesterday instead of 20. time to end it
who are you talking about?

i never get ioi

you are the bull, the chad of this forum, who gets ioi any time he goes out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
havent

i used a lot of mephedone yday.

but in any case, i think drugs will always be a net negative and only elevate your mood/life in the short-term and decrease it's overall quality in the long term.

drugs cant be a solution
Of course man this has been known. Quit all the drugs bhai it’s only messing you up more. Just hides the problems temporarily.

• +1
Of course man this has been known. Quit all the drugs bhai it’s only messing you up more. Just hides the problems temporarily.
they still have a function and purpose, and the extremely elevated mood can lead to breakthrough emotional/mental/social experiences that would otherwise be impossible to experience without drugs.

But they are no substitution for a fulfilling life and using it as such is foolish.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The human mind wasn't made to live alone without human satisfying human interaction.

People living socially isolated on islands, etc go insane.
People living socially isolated within society get depressed, which is basically the same thing.
Fucking brutal, in this case being 6”7 and MTN facially is the most ideal for both social life and human interaction.

• +1
Got rejected again yesterday.

My mind is slowly starting to deeply accept that I will simply not be trully desired by anyone ever. I don't feel that bad about my inceldom like I did 2 years ago, I don't feel bad but of course I don't feel any happiness or joy at all, I have become emotionally numb and dead.

If my ascension plan doesn't work out till the end of this year, then I might simply LDAR, ER or wrist slitting max.

I mean what's the point of continuing this shit if I am not going to have children, the only goal of biological organism?

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, sudanguy and MoggerGaston
Got rejected again yesterday.

My mind is slowly starting to deeply accept that I will simply not be trully desired by anyone ever. I don't feel that bad about my inceldom like I did 2 years ago, I don't feel bad but of course I don't feel any happiness or joy at all, I have become emotionally numb and dead.

If my ascension plan doesn't work out till the end of this year, then I might simply LDAR, ER or wrist slitting max.

I mean what's the point of continuing this shit if I am not going to have children, the only goal of biological organism?
Same here. I dont feel emotionally down or care that much about inceldom.

But at the same time the lack of hope, Ascension, has made life meaningless and joyless

Remember Martin Luther King Jr

I'm ugly too and can relate.

As balding socially awkward nigger with klinefelters autism and probably 5 other crippling disabilities I can relate

True

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Zeruel
At this point I just try to keep the few friends I have very close, once I lose that I know it'll be truly over.

Same here. I dont feel emotionally down or care that much about inceldom.

But at the same time the lack of hope, Ascension, has made life meaningless and joyless
3865855 1704359327902

Users who are viewing this thread

Back