Life sucks

N

Norwooder

Master
Really does fking suck being an undesirable male, I'm in the absolute meh range where it's like I don't get treated bad which is good atleast, but I don't get treated well either so I'm just in this invisible range, every so often a girl flirts with you and ull be like fuck I'm set , 2 things happen from there, ur friend either tells you "she comes off like that" or "she has a flirty personality" or she ghosts you within 2-3 days of meeting her. I can't imagine getting treated badly if being average is already bad enough. Must be a living hell,

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Alt Number 3 and Ritalincel
go to .co then. Lots more people there will sympathise with you. Here it's mostly socially inept chadlites and high-tier normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Alt Number 3 and Norwooder
I f
go to .co then. Lots more people there will sympathise with you. Here it's mostly socially inept chadlites and high-tier normies
I don't want sympathy

Hardly chad lites lmao

Ya man. I am invisible as well, it sucks being 24 year old khhv

Ya man. I am invisible as well, it sucks being 24 year old khhv
Hahahahaha, can't imagine being invisible at 24 😂😂😂, I am so sorry, if I'm invisible by then i would have moved from the city and just work in some remote country town away from lookism culture

Hahahahaha, can't imagine being invisible at 24 😂😂😂, I am so sorry, if I'm invisible by then i would have moved from the city and just work in some remote country town away from lookism culture
I don't live in a lookism City. I live in a sort of industrial town

Sorry bud but the high tier normies and chadlites on here are just the vocal minority. I think the majority of people on here are not good looking but they just don't post their pics.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Sad shit, man.

then fucking kill yourself

sucks me

• JFL
Reactions: Norwooder