Life would be so much easier if I looked like a normal person.

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's depressing. If I looked like a normal person - just average or 'conventionally ugly' - I could go outside spontaneously without having to hide behind a cap or hat. I could act like a normal person, talk like a normal person and I would be so much less stressed. I could be me. I could go swimming without worrying about my eyebrows or patchy beard looking like shit when I come out of the water.

Men are supposed to not have to worry about their looks. They should naturally look like men and be able to focus on manly things like building a career, fighting for their values and standing up for themselves and their loved ones without having to be ashamed of themselves or their physical appearance. - Me? I can't do any of those things and failed at life because of some bones, flesh & skin. Every single day I'm reminded of my subhumaneness and my life is just wasted because of my looks. I'd love to do 'normie' shit like going to work, working on goals and travelling. But people are everywhere and thus, everywhere I go I'm judged immediately (at least sobconsiously because people have eyes). It's a prison I'm locked up in with a life sentence. And there is no escape. 😔

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Thushespokeofit
sad shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
who is in your avi?

U look like a normal person then jfl
Maybe from that angle with a cap on. A picture doesn't portray a 360° image. I have pictures I would only ever show someone if I was drunk.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
you dont even look bad lol. its all in your head

Du bist dir deine Untermenschlichkeit @Bewusst Bruder

• +1
another case of severe BDD

and then people dare to tell me that BDD is cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
must be depressing being 5 psl. jfl
It's not even about that scale. It's that I look so different than most men and my features don't harmonize with each other. Just a complete lack of overall balance and symmetry.

post "not normal" human being picture example
do you have 2 heads bro?

It's not even about that scale. It's that I look so different than most men and my features don't harmonize with each other. Just a complete lack of overall balance and symmetry.

you literally look like an above-average caucasian man? df

another case of severe BDD

and then people dare to tell me that BDD is cope jfl
You don't know what I look like and what my social life has been like my whole life. I was bluepilled till 20 years old when I finally noticed the destructive looks and attitude of others, especially females. And I was also told and heard others say about me how ugly I was.
post "not normal" human being picture example
do you have 2 heads bro?
I can't. Too embarassing for me rn, maybe some day.

Last edited:
It's depressing. If I looked like a normal person - just average or 'conventionally ugly' - I could go outside spontaneously without having to hide behind a cap or hat. I could act like a normal person, talk like a normal person and I would be so much less stressed. I could be me. I could go swimming without worrying about my eyebrows or patchy beard looking like shit when I come out of the water.

Men are supposed to not have to worry about their looks. They should naturally look like men and be able to focus on manly things like building a career, fighting for their values and standing up for themselves and their loved ones without having to be ashamed of themselves or their physical appearance. - Me? I can't do any of those things and failed at life because of some bones, flesh & skin. Every single day I'm reminded of my subhumaneness and my life is just wasted because of my looks. I'd love to do 'normie' shit like going to work, working on goals and travelling. But people are everywhere and thus, everywhere I go I'm judged immediately (at least sobconsiously because people have eyes). It's a prison I'm locked up in with a life sentence. And there is no escape. 😔
change the title to:
Life would be so much easier if I looked like a chad

Agreed with comments about men should care about looks... ITs beta trait and repulsive for females..I try to get totally ridd of this and hope it will be soon

also, did someone told you you are ugly? Do people thread u as being ugly? I honestly dont think so, you AVI may be frauded, but no way u are ugly or like significantly below average i can assure you.
Just do base looksmax u have shitloads tons of knowledge and then forget it
U need ego boost or validation, try to chase it somehow or so for a while

i wouldnt be here if i have atleast 6 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Pietrosiek
just lol at OP for such virtue signalling, if you weren't humanesque, you would never post your pics on the net.

you dare to make such threads while having your pic as avi jfl at this attention whoring

change the title to: Life would be so much easier if I looked like a chad
Don't even want to look like Chad, normal would be enough and I'd be happy. So I won't change the title.

nobody is looking at you or treating you differently from a normal person because you look dead ass average and not unique you dumbfuck

Agreed with comments about men should care about looks... ITs beta trait and repulsive for females..I try to get totally ridd of this and hope it will be soon

also, did someone told you you are ugly? Do people thread u as being ugly? I honestly dont think so, you AVI may be frauded, but no way u are ugly or like significantly below average i can assure you.
Just do base looksmax u have shitloads tons of knowledge and then forget it
U need ego boost or validation, try to chase it somehow or so for a while
Yes I have been told I was ugly before and also read/heard other people say that about me to others. And I have also been treated as such in the past VERY VERY often so it's def not in my head. I have obviously improved my looks a lot - otherwise I wouldn't even use a heavily fraueded picture of me as my avatar - but I'm still not anywhere near normal in real life.
just lol at OP for such virtue signalling, if you weren't humanesque, you would never post your pics on the net.

you dare to make such threads while having your pic as avi jfl at this attention whoring
I have not postet pics of me so far besides my HEAVILY FRAUDED avatar. You don't know what I look like "undone" in real life.

Maybe from that angle with a cap on. A picture doesn't portray a 360° image. I have pictures I would only ever show someone if I was drunk.
You look like a typical german soy beardfraudster

• JFL
You look like a typical german soy beardfraudster
Nah bro..
His beard dont looks soy at all and suits him..Beard is a feature and health indicator..it makes his lower third looks good