Life

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

💗💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🎀💘
YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING LIFE THIS SHIT IS A NIGHTMARE THATS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS ALL I HAVE IS THIS FUCKING DNA IT WAS SCREWED FROM THE BEGINNING AND ITS NEVER GONNA CHANGE EVERY DAY I WAKE UP TO THE SAME REALITY COPE AND DRUGS ARE ALL I HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS NEVER-ENDING CYCLE OF PAIN EVERYONE THINKS THEY KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE BUT THEY DONT THEY DONT KNOW THE DAILY STRUGGLE THE CONSTANT BATTLE WITH MYSELF THE ENDLESS LOSE AFTER LOSE EVERY TIME I TRY TO MAKE A CHANGE EVERY TIME I TRY TO FIGHT BACK IT JUST GETS WORSE THIS FUCKING DNA IS LIKE A CURSE A JOKE THATS BEEN PLAYED ON ME FROM THE START I WAS NEVER MEANT TO WIN NEVER MEANT TO BE HAPPY NEVER MEANT TO HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE THIS IS MY LIFE THIS IS MY REALITY AND ITS FUCKED BEYOND REPAIR NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THEY THINK THEY DO BUT THEY NEVER WILL THEY NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND THE AGONY THE SUFFERING THE CONSTANT PAIN OF BEING STUCK IN THIS FUCKED UP EXISTENCE THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME I HATE IT I HATE EVERYONE WHO THINKS THEY UNDERSTAND BUT THEY DONT THEY NEVER WILL I WAS BORN INTO THIS NIGHTMARE AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE ITS OVER ITS ALWAYS BEEN OVER AND NOW I’M JUST COASTING THROUGH THIS SHITTY LIFE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL AND FAILING EVERY SINGLE TIME

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, BigJimsWornOutTires, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
@MoggerGaston

They will never understand us :feelsrope::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston

They will never understand us :feelsrope::feelswah:
Most of these ppl on this forum are failed normies or edgy normies, they dont take this forum seriously and have no real issues in their life.

Average person on this forum has a normal life but is afraid to ask out his oneitis and think this is 'inceldom'.

Boo fucking hoo.

It's a joke really. I am leaving this normie place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, ayusshhhh, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Most of these ppl on this forum are failed normies or edgy normies, they dont take this forum seriously and have no real issues in their life.

Average person on this forum has a normal life but is afraid to ask out his oneitis and think this is 'inceldom'.

Boo fucking hoo.

It's a joke really. I am leaving this normie place
Go to incels.is or some shit

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
This is my curse

• Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Stop pretending to be something you're not! Thats why you're suffering. You will not get away with this behind Mother Nature's back. You have a vagina, YOU ARE A GIRL! Not a dude, you fucking imbecile.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Stop pretending to be something you're not! Thats why you're suffering. You will not get away with this behind Mother Nature's back. You have a vagina, YOU ARE A GIRL! Not a dude, you fucking imbecile.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
no am not 😡

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and WhoTookVendetta
I am daydreaming of getting LL and OBO and think of becoming the main character of the forum in the end fantasy is better than reality.