[LifeFuel] A patient with dwarfism got LL and AL surgery.

R

riceronicel

37y, 5'4, 3"x3" D, 6" Wrist Cir, KHHV

LL added thirteen (13! holy shit) inches in height. 4 extra inches on each arm.

I know I posted a reddit post earlier about someone doing LL and posting about his experiences. I know dwarfism isn't exactly something that's extremely common on average, but if this is where LL surgery is going and advancing at this rate, then LL may be a possibility for millions of shortcels like me after all (I'm 36 though so there's no point for me but if you are like in high school and are 5'5 or some shit definitely think about doing LL).

One person in the comments said her dwarf sister got it and she experienced zero pain.

I hope this becomes a normal surgical procedure for millions in the future. You won't even need 13" like this woman for many of you, but if that's in the realm of possibility, that's uplifting news.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Deleted member 5522 and stuckneworleans
She looks surprisingly proportional now.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, BlackPillChad, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Dwarfs have it easier to lenghten their bones. If you dont suffer from dwarfism you will not be able to add more than 4 MAX (ABSOLUTE MAX) 5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and MentalistKebab
Only a dwarf can gain that many inches in LL. Normal guys can't gain that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5522 and needsolution
no LL for her face

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, FootLongDong, BigChinHispanic and 2 others
Dwarfs can go for insane lenghts in limb lenghtening cuz their legs are proportionaly very short compared to their body.

Most short guys have proportional leg heights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5522
Now needs Lefort 4

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Dwarfs have it easier to lenghten their bones. If you dont suffer from dwarfism you will not be able to add more than 4 MAX (ABSOLUTE MAX) 5 inches.
Wrong. Six inches is the max.

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
PSL ~2 to PSL ~3. Still SMV mogs the forum. Nevertheless, I am happy for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
If it lead to being crippled Dr. Paley wouldn’t allow that much lengthening.
there are people who struggle with 2-3 inches, let alone 6 inches, iirc im only person who did LL on this site

there are people who struggle with 2-3 inches, let alone 6 inches, if i recall im only person who did LL on this site
“If I recall I’m only person who did LL on this site”

Ok? You’re still wrong about 5 inches being the max.

she still needs lefort 2

• +1
“If I recall I’m only person who did LL on this site”

Ok? You’re still wrong about 5 inches being the max.
literally kys, dont make people hopeful, i have done 3 inches and i wouldnt go through it again lol
good luck with not being able to run or do any activities but walking

not to mention that you'd need AL because average person has proportions which dont allow to go for more than 3-4 inches without looking weird

im giving first hand advice meanwhile most of you niggas just read some stories that someone did over 6 inches and is fine now, if someone really recovers after that amount of LL then its extremely lucky person

literally kys, dont make people hopeful, i have done 3 inches and i wouldnt go through it again lol
good luck with not being able to run or do any activities but walking

not to mention that you'd need AL because average person has proportions which dont allow to go for more than 3-4 inches without looking weird

im giving first hand advice meanwhile most of you niggas just read some stories that someone did over 6 inches and is fine now, if someone really recovers after that amount of LL then its extremely lucky person

I’m not going off stories. I’m going off what Dr. Paley’s office has told me. What looks proportional is an entirely different topic. You said 5 inches is the max lengthening possible, and that’s inaccurate.

I’m not going off stories. I’m going off what Dr. Paley’s office has told me. What looks proportional is an entirely different topic. You said 5 inches is the max lengthening possible, and that’s inaccurate.
Bro you can lenghten even 8 inches, im sure some doctors would be willing to do that but if u want to be safe then you dont go for more than 3-4 inches, 5 inches is max for somewhat decent recovery.

Are you referring to only lengthening one bone max 4 inches, or both the femur and tibia together?

Bro you can lenghten even 8 inches, im sure some doctors would be willing to do that but if u want to be safe then you dont go for more than 3-4 inches, 5 inches is max for somewhat decent recovery.
Six inches is the limit specifically for safety reasons. It is possible to lengthen six safely. Anything above Paley considers high risk and isn’t willing to perform it.

• +1
Are you referring to only lengthening one bone max 4 inches, or both the femur and tibia together?
Im referring to both segments. 3 inches femur + 2 inches tibia = max for me.
Ofc you can listen to people who advise you to do more but outcomes might not be that good.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and ScramFranklin
Ofc you can listen to people who advise you to do more but outcomes might not be that good.
“Max for me”

The max safe lengthening possible is six inches. Period.

• JFL

Thanks brah. If I ever do it, I'll probably do 2 in femur, 1.5 in tibia. Hopefully then I'll be able to retain athletic ability after I heal.

“Max for me”

The max safe lengthening possible is six inches. Period.
ok bro, do LL by yourself, at least one segment, then come back and talk
most of you think that recovering from LL is so easy, meanwhile most people have problems even with 3 inches

im giving people good advice from heart and my own experience

When you can only respond with laughing emojis you know you’re full of shit.

are you serious, do you really expect 10 second response, i have other stuff im doing besides lol

ok bro, do LL by yourself, at least one segment, then come back and talk
most of you think that recovering from LL is so easy, meanwhile most people have problems even with 3 inches

im giving people good advice from heart and my own experience

I don’t need to do limb lengthening to know that Paley’s max lengthening is six inches. A simple phone call can give you that information. Your advice isn’t good when it’s inaccurate, even if you have gotten limb lengthening.

• JFL
I don’t need to do limb lengthening to know that Paley’s max lengthening is six inches. A simple phone call can give you that information. Your advice isn’t good when it’s inaccurate, even if you have gotten limb lenfthening.
Look, more laughing emojis.

• JFL
okay, i wont discuss anymore
its up to people what they will do, just dont forget that one of best plastic surgeons (Eppley) advise implants to nearly everyone, even to people who are severly recessed and they need osteotomy, do your own research, look up people diaries on internet, see what issues some people had to face with, decide by yourself. advice for everyone

Look, more laughing emojis.
stop being oversensitive, you literally made two single posts because i didnt reply in 10 seconds, its not reddit, i can react with whatever i want

okay, i wont discuss anymore
its up to people what they will do, just dont forget that one of best plastic surgeons (Eppley) advise implants to nearly everyone, even to people who are severly recessed and they need osteotomy, do your own research, look up people diaries on internet, see what issues some people had to face with, decide by yourself. advice for everyone

stop being oversensitive, you literally made two single posts because i didnt reply in 10 seconds, its not reddit, i can react with whatever i want
No, I pointed out that you just laughed at the post without rebutting it. And you still haven’t.