Lifefuel for all skinny fatcels

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Natty lifting for one year plus Creatine.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
They don’t even try to hide it anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ascension, JohnDoe and 2 others
Creatine from china

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and JohnDoe
Damn roids can do miracle, he was abble to give me my mcdonalds cheese, now he is ready for world war 4

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and Saint Casanova
Real talk, what do you think are the highest ROI PEDs for getting shredded and defeating the skinny fat allegations after building a solid muscle base underneath the belly fat bhai, ionwanna lose all my gainz :(

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
creatren

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Saint Casanova
Real talk, what do you think are the highest ROI PEDs for getting shredded and defeating the skinny fat allegations after building a solid muscle base underneath the belly fat bhai, ionwanna lose all my gainz :(
If you have muscle, but some fat you need to cut. You can take a sarm like ostarine to maintain muscle. You can take DHT derivatives like anavar and primo to result in a hard, dense look ( can have strong sides) and/or a fat Burner/appetite suppressor like Clen,Yohimbine, ozempic.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Natty lifting for one year plus Creatine.

Why do all these dudes automatically default to becoming ripped??? I just become muscular-fat, no matter what I eat.

If you have muscle, but some fat you need to cut. You can take a sarm like ostarine to maintain muscle. You can take DHT derivatives like anavar and primo to result in a hard, dense look ( can have strong sides) and/or a fat Burner/appetite suppressor like Clen,Yohimbine, ozempic.
Gotcha. What's the best source to buy clen?

put the fork down
This is the biggest bullshit myth that just refuses to die.

If I work out and "put the fork down", I just get skinny-fat. Never in my life, no matter what I eat, how much, or how I train, do I get ripped. There's always a layer of thick fat covering my muscles. Again, no matter what. Everyone's else's claims are null and void, as they don't pertain to me.

This is the biggest bullshit myth that just refuses to die.

If I work out and "put the fork down", I just get skinny-fat. Never in my life, no matter what I eat, how much, or how I train, do I get ripped. There's always a layer of thick fat covering my muscles. Again, no matter what. Everyone's else's claims are null and void, as they don't pertain to me.
bro if you eat nothing you will lose weight, also dont eat pufa

Why do all these dudes automatically default to becoming ripped??? I just become muscular-fat, no matter what I eat.
Roids make it much easier to hold on to muscle while cutting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
bro if you eat nothing you will lose weight, also dont eat pufa
I have no problem "losing weight"; the problem is getting ripped. Learn to read.

You just aren't lean anough and probably have little muscle mass