Lifefuel for brown eye cels

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Get espresso contacts from desolens (most realistic colored contacts brand)
dbrown-espresso.jpg
fit
fit

This pic only looks kinda off cuz theyre shining bright flash straight into her eyes^

If you have dark brown eyes NEVER get blue or green contacts. The hue is too different and it looks trash.

Get these espresso contacts so you have the natural light golden eye look instead of dark brown.

It is a huge subtle halo ngl.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 3573, Darkstrand and 3 others
light brown eyes are insanely good, with the correct skin hues you can look amazing.

grey eyes > light blue eyes > blue eyes > dark blue eyes > light brown eyes > light green eyes > green eyes > dark green eyes > brown eyes > shitskin black eyes.

that's how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, SoyGune, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
This is all good OP.

But the problem is going to be the judgement and questions i'm going to get after wearing contacts is brutal.

Everyone's gonna realize i'm a fake, insecure narcy and i'll be spat upon.

How do i cope with this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, YoungRichNigga, Ethnicsmatter and 6 others
light brown eyes are insanely good, with the correct skin hues you can look amazing.

grey eyes > light blue eyes > blue eyes > dark blue eyes > light brown eyes > light green eyes > green eyes > dark green eyes > brown eyes > shitskin black eyes.

that's how it goes.
light green is the best imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Tbh i wish i had brown eyes, no joke.
Currently fucking blue.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 2756 and 4 others
This is all good OP.

But the problem is going to be the judgement and questions i'm going to get after wearing contacts is brutal.

How do i cope with this?
low IQ if you apply color contact before ascending

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Norwooder, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
This is all good OP.

How do i cope with this?
You should start wearing wearing them before you start college or a new job where nobody knows you.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3043

that's how it goes.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2846

that's how it goes.
Grey eyes first one? X doubt.

My father has grey eyes and looks like a ill fox lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person

that's how it goes.
Eyecolor

Light blue eyes are such a halo in a good lightning.

They are very dark blue in dark rooms tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

that's how it goes.
How does grey eyes mog light blue?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Contacts look fake on ethnics because most of them r boneless, lol if u apply contacts before bonemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is all good OP.

How do i cope with this?
change ur name and switch colleges/ work thats my plan jfl
icy blue is the moggiest color

This is all good OP.

How do i cope with this?

JFL if your family and friends aren't also fake insecure narcs who don't have a moral high ground to take

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, HumidVent and Deleted member 2506
Contacts look fake on ethnics because most of them r boneless, lol if u apply contacts before bonemaxxing
nah colored contacts only look fake on asians (chinese type not indian/other) since not a single asian is born with colored eyes

in fact theyre the reason why everyone thinks brown eyes are most common

cut out china, japan, and korea and its prolly 50% brown, 50% rest
JFL if your family and friends aren't also fake insecure narcs who don't have a moral high ground to take
ye and also if u dramatically ascend u need to cut off everyone anyways

theyre never gonna respect your new looks since they remember your old ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Xander578
nah colored contacts only look fake on asians (chinese type not indian/other) since not a single asian is born with colored eyes

in fact theyre the reason why everyone thinks brown eyes are most common

cut out china, japan, and korea and its prolly 50% brown, 50% rest
it still looks fake on most ethniks like short ugly and brown, if ur boneless no matter how much bleaching and contacts u wear u'll look ethnic
Also grey eyes don't mog blue eyes u utter idiots(whoever said it)
icy blue is the moggiest color
yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get espresso contacts from desolens (most realistic colored contacts brand)
dbrown-espresso.jpg
fit
fit

This pic only looks kinda off cuz theyre shining bright flash straight into her eyes^

If you have dark brown eyes NEVER get blue or green contacts. The hue is too different and it looks trash.

Get these espresso contacts so you have the natural light golden eye look instead of dark brown.

It is a huge subtle halo ngl.
Lifefuel bro fuck oath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Can you send me a pic of what they look like without direct light on them?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2506 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
it still looks fake on most ethniks like short ugly and brown, if ur boneless no matter how much bleaching and contacts u wear u'll look ethnic
Also grey eyes don't mog blue eyes u utter idiots(whoever said it)

yes
anything very light mogs anything darker, therefore very light blue ie grey mogs dark blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

that's how it goes.
Could the light brown work with this colour skin or is it too dark?
IMG 20191220 182706 2
IMG 20200122 151146 2

I dont think wearing these as an ethnic is a good idea

that's how it goes.
Light blue is the best for a coloring halo

Light blue is the best for a coloring halo
yea just using these for natural look until fraud proof stroma is out in a few years
treatment.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Just lol if you arent born with light blue eyes, life is not worth living when you have shitskin dark brown eyes like me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
why not use laser to lighten

• +1

that's how it goes.
You've ever seen insanly light green eyes? That shit mogs everything (also usually prefer blue, but light green holy fuck)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

Attachments

• 20230929_165750.jpg
    20230929_165750.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and lightskinbengali
  • +1