• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
handsome squidward lookin ass

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 685
absolute lifefuel, I love it

Is this even real? I don't believe that's actually possible. More like lifefuel for photoshopcels lol

Is this even real? I don't believe that's actually possible. More like lifefuel for photoshopcels lol

Before u could say that he had great jaw bones, but after u see he was a narrow jawcel. Just google masseter hypertrophy treatment

I can't even chew gum because I have filling tooth on a lot of teeth that you use while chewing gum.. And if I continue chewing I will need to go to dentist again.. ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Before u could say that he had great jaw bones, but after u see he was a narrow jawcel. Just google masseter hypertrophy treatment
I know of masseter hypertrophy and bruxism which is commonly treated with Botox (among other things). But his masseters just look unreal. I don't think that this is possible, even with severe bruxism on steroids. I mean just compare those pics. His mandible (bone!) is a lot wider on the square jaw pic and this doesn't happen with bruxism. Bruxism just makes the muscles grow and doesn't change mandible flare (at least not to that degree).

I know of masseter hypertrophy and bruxism which is commonly treated with Botox (among other things). But his masseters just look unreal. I don't think that this is possible, even with severe bruxism on steroids. I mean just compare those pics. His mandible (bone!) is a lot wider on the square jaw pic and this doesn't happen with bruxism. Bruxism just makes the muscles grow and doesn't change mandible flare (at least not to that degree).

Google it, there are 200x pics like this

Google it, there are 200x pics like this
I've seen many but not a single one that extreme.
Anyways, I could imagine that he had a wide mandible + square face shape to begin with and got some kind of jaw reduction surgery along with Botox to make his jaw narrow. Then this drastic change would actually be believable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I've seen many but not a single one that extreme.
Anyways, I could imagine that he had a wide mandible + square face shape to begin with and got some kind of jaw reduction surgery along with Botox to make his jaw narrow. Then this drastic change would actually be believable.

Me dont

Bruxism is somehow almost always accompanied by deep bites.