Lifefuel for curries, tag them all!!!

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
A 9/10 instawhore just said this

Screenshot 20220128 220357

This is how she looks

271203453 467874898029138 5164730515851181821 n 1

Curries are gonna jump all over her onlyfans now, except what she means is this:

7b136d1e375c05a056b19fcdfb3a1544 1

F682998621d321d6665b48d94f40587c

Original 3

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
give me that med pass please

Fuck I’d roid if my dad wasn’t bald, easily the best ascension you can get if ur base is masc :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Dark hair isn't an ethnic trait :unsure:
Common between many white men

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Smoke Fanboy, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Fuck I’d roid if my dad wasn’t bald, easily the best ascension you can get if ur base is masc :feelswhy:
U don't need to roid if u r Dom masc Bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and volcelfatcel
I still roid even though I already started balding and am NW3 currently. The key is using anti-androgens like RU, never lost any hair since hopping on that

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and volcelfatcel
Black hair is an ethnic trait but not all ethnic traits are bad.

• Woah
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Pitch black yes but just dark no
Black hair or very dark hair = high melanin , most full Europeans do not have black hair or very dark brown. At the minimum usually being medium brown

most of the European models you see have brown hair that they dye to something darker like black or dark brown

like I said tho , some ethnic features aren’t bad and if anything preferred in real life

• +1
Black hair is an ethnic trait but not all ethnic traits are bad.
Like me and @MakinItHappenReturn have said many times, ethnic traits does not need to be a failo in many cases, the failo comes from stereotypes and weight of evidence of these.

Yeah when girls say dark hair, they don't meanam indian man.

• +1
Yeah when girls say dark hair, they don't mean an indian man.

Lifefuel for somalis

74C82DB4 1E0E 4AFA 8193 992211860F76

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 17174 and 3 others
Do I pass as med ?
FaceApp 1643378985944

Black hair or very dark hair = high melanin , most full Europeans do not have black hair or very dark brown. At the minimum usually being medium brown

most of the European models you see have brown hair that they dye to something darker like black or dark brown

like I said tho , some ethnic features aren’t bad and if anything preferred in real life
Hey bro

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

I dont care if its an ethnic trait or not but i just cant stop getting hard on towards white chicks with pitch black hair

Fuck it gets better

Screenshot 20220129 005801

what about me???:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Inshort this

Images   2022 01 28T222913929