Lifefuel for cuttoomucheyebrowoffcels

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

Watching this while inhaling copium atm. I’m never putting a blade near my eyebrows ever again holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Yeah I was retarded and plucked off important hairs that haven’t grown back.

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
Yeah I was retarded and plucked off important hairs that haven’t grown back.
Luckily I never plucked any hair, I always used a razor blade but I slipped and I look like an alien now

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Luckily I never plucked any hair, I always used a razor blade but I slipped and I look like an alien now
I’m leaving eyebrows alone now I always look retarded when I try to change them. Either I look like an angry bird with overly positively tilted eyebrows with barely any hair like a girl or I dye them too black and look ridiculous.

Now I just use an eyebrow/eyelash serum and I think it’s going pretty well. Changing eyebrows otherwise is pretty hard.

• +1
Just be as bushy as you can it’s masculine imagine a guy wanting to shave or make his eyebrows smaller
Just gay

• +1
I’m leaving eyebrows alone now I always look retarded when I try to change them. Either I look like an angry bird with overly positively tilted eyebrows with barely any hair like a girl or I dye them too black and look ridiculous.

Now I just use an eyebrow/eyelash serum and I think it’s going pretty well. Changing eyebrows otherwise is pretty hard.
Yeah, mine were fine before. I just wanted to ‘halo’ them and ended up descending. I’m just gonna grow them back fully and just shave the middle from now on.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Just be as bushy as you can it’s masculine imagine a guy wanting to shave or make his eyebrows smaller
Just gay
I wanted to shape them to look straighter

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Watching this while inhaling copium atm. I’m never putting a blade near my eyebrows ever again holy shit

just use a brow pencil while you're waiting for it to grow back tbh tbh, I regret not picking one up sooner