Lifefuel for gymcels, asked my date what she looks in guy and she said this.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240107 215001

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and latincell95
Nigger I don't know whatever language this is, translate you ignorant fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, efidescontinuado, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
She said when she first meets a guy ahe first looks at his hair and clothes (over for norwooding cels) and she said she likes gymmaxxed guys lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, finn899, yirma19 and 2 others
"me gustan físicudos" means i like guys with big muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
yea i totally understand that

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
"me gustan físicudos" means i like guys with big muscles.
Do girls there like lean muscle of more like 20 percent bf in bolivia. In countries like Albania it is ideal to have a lot of muscle but be a bit higher bf for maximum strength whereas in the west it is more important to be lean and muscular.

• +1
Do girls there like lean muscle of more like 20 percent bf in bolivia. In countries like Albania it is ideal to have a lot of muscle but be a bit higher bf for maximum strength whereas in the west it is more important to be lean and muscular.
They like lean muscle, i met alot of Slayers that just slay due to pheno + six pack and height

They like lean muscle, i met alot of Slayers that just slay due to pheno + six pack and height
Is the average height really 5 foot 4 in Bolivia amongst zoomers

Is this the same in all of LATAM?
I guess pretty much, every guy my age here in Bolivia is gymmaxing but they all look like dyels and are short and ugly but yeah gymmaxing is law in latam

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not true, 5-4/5'6 average and in east Bolivia they are way taller
Are you basically a chad/ chadlite SMV in Bolivia? You must feel like a god at 6"3 (190cm). I imagine money is more important on Bolivia. Is there still mafia in Bolivia?

• +1
Are you basically a chad/ chadlite SMV in Bolivia? You must feel like a god at 6"3 (190cm). I imagine money is more important on Bolivia. Is there still mafia in Bolivia?
I have chad smv in Bolivia when i am lean due to my face i used to get iois daily and women approaching me daily when i was 12% body fat (avi) mostly women staring or saying hi to me, some asking for my ig and shit like that. And yes there is alot of Narcos IN bolivia the father of my ex gf is a narco and he threaten me of killing me if i did something to her daugther lol

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and HTN_Mentalcel
I have chad smv in Bolivia when i am lean due to my face i used to get iois daily and women approaching me daily when i was 12% body fat (avi) mostly women staring or saying hi to me, some asking for my ig and shit like that. And yes there is alot of Narcos IN bolivia the father of my ex gf is a narco and he threaten me of killing me if i did something to her daugther lol
So you have European DNA? Is your dad German or something?

So you have European DNA? Is your dad German or something?
My grand pa was austrian and my mom side they are white/mediterránean so most of my blood is european something like 70-80%

My grand pa was austrian and my mom side they are white/mediterránean so most of my blood is european something like 70-80%
I assume there is still some European DNA in Bolivia because of immigrants from other LATAM countries like Argentina. Correct?

I assume there is still some European DNA in Bolivia because of immigrants from other LATAM countries like Argentina. Correct?
Yes specially in Santa Cruz and Beni (east Bolivia) you can find some white, blue eyed castizos, red haired or blonde dudes and such even tho it is rare but there a few whites

Yes specially in Santa Cruz and Beni (east Bolivia) you can find some white, blue eyed castizos, red haired or blonde dudes and such even tho it is rare but there a few whites
Do you like the mafia? Cause they burn feminist rallies and shit.

Is it taboo to have multiple women dating you in the same household. Kinda like they do in the middle east. 4 wives type shit

Do you like the mafia? Cause they burn feminist rallies and shit.

Is it taboo to have multiple women dating you in the same household. Kinda like they do in the middle east. 4 wives type shit
I dont like mafia and yes it is taboo

Ask her if she likes ugly guys with big muscles

• +1
1.height. 2.face 3.hair 4.physique 5.frame that’s the only accurate scale

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ConfusedBolivian
Is the mafia really that bad. I thought Peru and Bolivia wasn't that bad compared to Colombia
Bolivia economy is based on narcotrafics so yeah it is really big and powerful it rules the country

Bolivia economy is based on narcotrafics so yeah it is really big and powerful it rules the country
Would money and status matter more than looks because Bolivia is 2nd/3rd world.

I'd a gringo accent a halo?

Mi gusta taco y salsa