Lifefuel for manlets: as we head towards World war 3, height is a disadvantage in modern warfare

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Mistral
As it is likely that WW3 is comming, manlets can get relief by knowing that all the good spots in the military are not for tallcels.
Tallcel can't become jet fighter pilot, tank driver etc. Even as an infantryman you spend much time cramped inside infantry vechile which is a pain in the ass as a tallcel.
As a manlet there is a much higher chance for becomming tank crewmen so you can shoot at averagecels and tallcels who bullied you and/or fucked your high school oneitis and blow them into pieces from 2000+ meters away.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Pikabro, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Nah i’d go total ER inside a tank ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 52200 and Deleted member 28896
I would've never been alive if my father was a manlet.

He wanted to become a fighter pilot, but was denied due to height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, XtrovertNTnormalfag and PseudoMaxxer
I would've never been alive if my father was a manlet.

He wanted to become a fighter pilot, but was denied due to height.
you’re 6’2 tho, how tall is he

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
-jet fighter pilot
-attack helicopter pilot/gunner
-submarines
-infantry fighting vechile crew
-I bolded spots where you can dirrectly shoot at tallcels in the infantry from secure but very visable distance, like in a videogame.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, try2beme, Pikabro and 1 other person
It’s so over man. I didn’t even get to enjoy peacetime and already the cumskins are back to waging war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Samsepioler
As it is likely that WW3 is comming, manlets can get relief by knowing that all the good spots in the military are not for tallcels.
Tallcel can't become jet fighter pilot, tank driver etc. Even as an infantryman you spend much time cramped inside infantry vechile which is a pain in the ass as a tallcel.
As a manlet there is a much higher chance for becomming tank crewmen so you can shoot at averagecels and tallcels who bullied you and/or fucked your high school oneitis and blow them into pieces from 2000+ meters away.
View attachment 2573482
Second the draft starts I would dip to Somalia tbh

View attachment 2573482
Doesn’t matter, women would kill themselves if they know that all the tall guys are killed in action. Women live for the tall guys, not for the short guys. Women will never ever appreciate short guys accomplishing anything.

the opposite, because the ideal height for combat operations is 5'6 they will all die while tall fags sleep with the women of occupied territory in exchange for food stamps and network with the officer corps to get rich after the war

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mr. President
6'3 in his prime, so not that tall, but still tall enough to get denied.
can you imagine being 6'3 and that smv boost, good god

Users who are viewing this thread

Back