Lifefuel for posturecels

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Just got my spine surgery done 3 days ago to fix my terrible posture and gained close to 3 inches in height (7cm) standing at roughly 6’2.5 atm will fraud another 2 inches with af1s and lifts

If you’re a posturecel like I was get it checked definitely worth it

Good luck boyos

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, ;-; and 23 others
On a side note sorry for the lack of activity recently I’m still recovering will respond to all tags and messages in a couple days time

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, killanov, lightskinbengali and 2 others
So what exactly did they do to your spine?

Just got my spine surgery done 3 days ago to fix my terrible posture and gained close to 3 inches in height (7cm) standing at roughly 6’2.5 atm will fraud another 2 inches with af1s and lifts

Good luck boyos
2.5 inches? nigga where u built like the letter c?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itachi, boss8055, Aero and 17 others
how much was it,because people always shit on my posture

I have a brutal neck hump, do I need surgery? I've looked up some excercises but I'm afraid it might just be cope

Good luck boyos
No posture for 5'3

I have a brutal neck hump, do I need surgery? I've looked up some excercises but I'm afraid it might just be cope
chin tuck and stop looking down at phone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jagmogs1000, DildoFaggins and garoupilled_
You‘re better of with exercises and stretches than with surgery, looksmax niggas want a surgery for everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, zura and 6 others
Lifefuel

This may mean that if I fiz my scoliosis and ATP I may gain an inch and end up 5'10 :love:

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and garoupilled_
83f23148 0253 4ef2 9ef8 a31d568f77fc

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
new height method

break spine and get spine lengthening surgery from insurance 300 iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco and garoupilled_
You must've looked autistic walking around before the spine surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 43403
Mirin heightmog OP.

Extreme cope if it’s a spine issue ngl
hump neck is rarely a spine issue but can become one if u don't stop using devices with bad posture

• +1
did u have nerve damage that resolved after kyphosis treatment, my occiptal nerves are brutal from military neck

Good luck boyos
Did ur terrible posture affect ur face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
These rich fuckers getting torn up and butchered on here, jfl

I can't surgery with no money, hanging like a monkey or doing yoga or winged scapula therapy and shit is all I can cope with.

Got forward head, neck imbalance with muscles I think, shit back and scapula

If my posture improved I might be able to work more jobs and moneymaxx

• So Sad

Good luck boyos
That is insane. What were your posture issues specifically? Like did they realign your spine by fixing scoliosis?
+7cm in height is really good.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and garoupilled_
3 inches is crazy

• Love it
These rich fuckers getting torn up and butchered on here, jfl

I can't surgery with no money, hanging like a monkey or doing yoga or winged scapula therapy and shit is all I can cope with.

Got forward head, neck imbalance with muscles I think, shit back and scapula

If my posture improved I might be able to work more jobs and moneymaxx
If it’s health related I’m pretty sure your insurance should get it covered
That is insane. What were your posture issues specifically? Like did they realign your spine by fixing scoliosis?
+7cm in height is really good.
Yes precisely

Hey man, congrats and hope you recover fast!

A few questions for you:

• Is there any way we could see a before/after? It doesn’t have to be a real pic, just like the silhouette or drawing of your posture would be great.
  • What’s the exact name of the surgery?
  • Are there any downsides? Will you be able to lift weights? Did you lose flexibility?
  • How old are you? Does age matter for this surgery?
  • Was it covered by insurance or public healthcare? Otherwise, do you have some names of doctors we could consult with? Who are the Raffainis of this surgery?

Thanks man!

• +1
Reactions: zura
try working rear delts and traps before surgery. Why spend so much money on surgery for something that can be fixed in a few weeks

Good luck boyos
Sheees how much for that spine surgery i need to get that i have pectus carinatum asymmetricaly first i need to fix that

Adds like a cm

Fixing my scoliosis is whats hopefully gonna make it an inch
I just grew 1.5 cm like 2 days ago, but still have atp. Hoping this means I can still grow and fix it to get to 5'11:ogre:

when you say fixing it you mean with surgery?
nah, you can fix it with workouts to strengthen your glutes, lower back and hip flexors which I'm in the process of doing

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
Did you lose flexibility/mobility?

Good luck boyos
Where did you get it checked and how bad must your posture have been that you had surgery to get over 5cm?