lifefuel for scolisiscels (GTFIH) (LEGIT HEIGHTMAXXING)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
@Growth Plate

95E526C4 9105 4532 A368 A23E4D538072

lifefuel for my childlike torso compared to my long legs, this surgery fixes scolisis which literally makes u deformed and asymmetric asf, it’s insane how I’ve even gotten lays with this disgusting shit

my face belongs on a taller stature not a 5’9 turbo manlet height

imma look more into this shit and call up the doctor nigga, apparently recovery is a breeze except a few mobility issues but I’d rather be a autistic fuck that’s 6’ over being 5’9 and fully flexible

now obviously 90% of people won’t even gain 4 inches from this

most people say they gain 1-3 inches with some outliers gaining 4 or 5 inches

i need 3 inches to be human so let’s fuckin hope nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Max Frauder, Growth Plate and 5 others
POVERTY GENETICS

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Growth Plate and Deleted member
POVERTY GENETICS
nah it’s just called bad luck, I had good nutrition as a kid and had a chad jaw at 8 years old, if I had developed properly I would’ve never found this forum

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 16834, Yerico7 and 3 others
hope and pray son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Marsiere214
that's a bad surgery.

@Growth Plate

View attachment 1718515

lifefuel for my childlike torso compared to my long legs, this surgery fixes scolisis which literally makes u deformed and asymmetric asf, it’s insane how I’ve even gotten lays with this disgusting shit

my face belongs on a taller stature not a 5’9 turbo manlet height

imma look more into this shit and call up the doctor nigga, apparently recovery is a breeze except a few mobility issues but I’d rather be a autistic fuck that’s 6’ over being 5’9 and fully flexible

now obviously 90% of people won’t even gain 4 inches from this

most people say they gain 1-3 inches with some outliers gaining 4 or 5 inches

i need 3 inches to be human so let’s fuckin hope nigga
@Growth Plate will cope and say that dosent happen,he is a retard with @doomer mentality.

People like him in the past were telling everyone how the world is going to end and Jesus is coming soon

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
inb4 foid surgeon fucks up and op loses height

5'7" post-operation

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member
most people have postural kyphosis that can be fixed without surgery so lifefuel. For actual scoliosiscels it's over, it's one of the most dangerous and expensive surgeries there is and you will be left with reduced mobility. Having scoliosis also means you have muscle asymmetries in your whole body and thus, bone asymmetries too ( my face is more asymmetrical than average ).

most people have postural kyphosis that can be fixed without surgery so lifefuel. For actual scoliosiscels it's over, it's one of the most dangerous and expensive surgeries there is and you will be left with reduced mobility. Having scoliosis also means you have muscle asymmetries in your whole body and thus, bone asymmetries too ( my face is more asymmetrical than average ).
yea I have exactly that yet I’m rated chadlite, without scolisis I’d be a tall chad, Jfl @ this shit life

but spinal fusion surgery is legit and can restore the missing inches, it’s legit asf

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123, Moldovancel and Deleted member