LIFEFUEL FOR SHITSKIN CELS: ACIDMAXXING TO UNLEASH INNER JBW!!!!

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel

And the real shit:

Fucken lifefuel! I’m going to bleach and acid hard then dye my hair blonde. JBW ftw bros. Tbh if you aren’t bleaching your skin as an ethniccel you’re a cuck. Literally sitting back and letting JBW plow your women instead of joining in and ascending

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 22126 and ChadpreetMaxxer
I am dravidian and have really dark skin. Do you believe I will be able to ascend to chadlite now?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Account717 and ChadpreetMaxxer
just do an acid attack on yourself bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others

And the real shit:

Fucken lifefuel! I’m going to bleach and acid hard then dye my hair blonde. JBW ftw bros. Tbh if you aren’t bleaching your skin as an ethniccel you’re a cuck. Literally sitting back and letting JBW plow your women instead of joining in and ascending
don't get cancer from the HQ bro
I heard that tret + azelaic acid can have the same effect of HQ without the risk of cancer

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Pikabro
both temporary. take glutathionepill (not literally the pill itself, it has low bioavability, get injections)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Pikabro

And the real shit:

Fuck you skin tone is overrated , its more about skin quality and consistency

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good luck on the harmony

God forbid if you turn out looking like a Dravidian left in bleach as an infant
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: the_explorer
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18840
It's not gonna look natural and correct women are always gonna see you as an abomination

I heard that tret + azelaic acid can have the same effect of HQ without the risk of cancer
Stop fearmongering, hydroquinone gave cancer to rats in a study where they injected very high doses, higher than you would use as a man. It’s better to live a day as a white dude than 1000 as a non black ethnic anyway

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 18840
Since when azelaic acid whiten skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Stop fearmongering, hydroquinone gave cancer to rats in a study where they injected very high doses, higher than you would use as a man. It’s better to live a day as a white dude than 1000 as a non black ethnic anyway
yeah, I'm gonna buy HQ, tret and azelaic soon
I have negative inhibition when it comes to looksmaxing but I'm just warning people not to use it irresponsibly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
your features will still be non white. partly defeating the purpose

Since when azelaic acid whiten skin
I researched this and aparantly it doesn't, only rids you of hyperpigmentation

but I saw a video that said that the results of azelaic and tret is comparable to that of HQ
I can link the video if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I researched this and aparantly it doesn't, only rids you of hyperpigmentation

but I saw a video that said that the results of azelaic and tret is comparable to that of HQ
I can link the video if you want
Everythings worth a try im lacking new ideas to softmax and in a way its nice. Give me one month and i will have tried every possibly useful softmaxx make up included

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Repentsinner and Deleted member 16515
Everythings worth a try im lacking new ideas to softmax and in a way its nice. Give me one month and i will have tried every possibly useful softmaxx make up included
BB cream and tinted lip balm seem good
have you tried using kohl eyeliner

a fellow Muslim friend of mine uses it and it looks great

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 18840
BB cream and tinted lip balm seem good
have you tried using kohl eyeliner

a fellow Muslim friend of mine uses it and it looks great
I use eyeliner sometimes yes. Bb cream sometimes too. I use nicolips it redden my lips and exfoliate but i don’t use lip balm that looks a bit too much

• +1
I use eyeliner sometimes yes. Bb cream sometimes too. I use nicolips it redden my lips and exfoliate but i don’t use lip balm that looks a bit too much
I have good eyelashes but I will eyelash max with castoroil, peppermint oil and eyeliner

I've lightened my lips using lactic acid but I will check out nicolips

and yeah the lipbalm looks too much, I tried it once and got called out instantly... I lied and said I just ate ice-cream and then went to the bathroom to wash it off:feelswhy:

• +1
yeah, I'm gonna buy HQ, tret and azelaic soon
I have negative inhibition when it comes to looksmaxing but I'm just warning people not to use it irresponsibly
A real threat is not using sunscreen with it religiously or prolonging the treatment over the 4 months safe mark and subsequently getting exogenous ochronosis which is a skin death sentence like third degree burn

• +1
bruh I think white skin would look good with my bones and features
my avi is in good lighting and I don't look uncanny at all.
Oh, ok makes sense.
I thought that wasn't you lol

• +1
Oh, ok makes sense.
I thought that wasn't you lol
10 PSL, what can I say HAHA

but bro, I've seen a really dark skinned Indian girl use a whitening filter and she looked so much better and not uncanny
however she is south African Indian like me and only her ancestors are Indian, so maybe fresh of the boat curries would look uncanny after bleaching?

10 PSL, what can I say HAHA

but bro, I've seen a really dark skinned Indian girl use a whitening filter and she looked so much better and not uncanny
however she is south African Indian like me and only her ancestors are Indian, so maybe fresh of the boat curries would look uncanny after bleaching?
I mean, I assume she has some white & black DNA + Indians are Caucasoid so who knows.

• +1
I'll do surgery before I do make up

• +1
This
These faggots keep spreading those muh cancer lies, same regards cardarine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and gribsufer1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back