Lifefuel for skullcels

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Scooby1961 also has a very narrow head and he gets plenty of puss... wait a second....................

Actually just another day of suicidefuel for narrow skullcels. No woman will ever find you attractive.

Agage

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 5385, KingofKong and 6 others
he has that epstein pheno

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
TicTac

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Scooby1961 also has a very narrow head and he gets plenty of puss... wait a second....................

Actually just another day of suicidefuel for narrow skullcels. No woman will ever find you attractive.

View attachment 608126
what's his head circumference like 21 inches or something?

also neck theory debunked. Even a big neck isn't gonna safe a skullcel ALTHOUGH a neck of Yujiro Hanma size might actually hide it a bit together with more hair at the sides of the skull

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
no it's not

that's the point. when you're a skullcel your only option is to become gay
Headcircumferenceusmen2012

It is though roughly i'm not bullshitting. I'm not skullcel either 23.25 inch circumference

It’s simple, if your a skullcel just twinkmax.

Focus on being lean not big.

It’s simple, if your a skullcel just twinkmax.

Focus on being lean not big.
or get neck muscles never seen before on humans and have insanely wide shoulders:
Agaea

View attachment 608174
It is though roughly i'm not bullshitting. I'm not skullcel either 23.25 inch circumference
there was a study on canadian males that said for a 6ft male, average headsize is 60cm roughly.

your data prolly consists largely of races who are smaller overall, like south east asians

He's a homosexual