lifefuel that always help me gain confidence.

P

ptethisbs

Iron
fuck that incels meme "if u sub 8/10 its over" its not. and what you need to do to understand it is very simple. now u cant do it ofcourse cuz corona but soon you will.

just go to a mall and watch the couples. everytime i go to the mall i see at least a few couples that the man is around 3-4/10 and his gf is around 5-6/10+

thats the only motivation u need homie.

even if u ugly subhuman manlet like me. with gym, hygiene and good clothes you can find a okay looking foid. you have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Modern day relationships never last for more than 3 years anyway. Those 4 PSL men with GFs that mog them will be cheated on or dumped eventaully

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Incorrect
They were rich
Chad or die
Looks = respect from men and pussy from girls + dopamine when taking selfies and lookjng in the mirror, plus your whole life will be better

No point even explaining this to a low iq greycel

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
tons of low tier normies are having sex while people here rot and they cant cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I’d rather my girlfriend be attracted to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and Chadeep
Jfl you don't know if they're couple they could be friends. Also, they're getting cucked. Being gl is life on tutorial mode, I daydream bout being gl, I would be so fucking happy I can't describe it if I woke up gl. So many advantages, I would feel so much more confident in my own skin, I could say anything and not care. I would feel so superior and I would have a chance with any girl and I could flirt and be dark triad and it would work. I'd have so much motivation to improve my life, words can't describee how mmuch I long for this, I'll forever be chasing a dream I'll never have, there's only one end for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
fuck that incels meme "if u sub 8/10 its over" its not. and what you need to do to understand it is very simple. now u cant do it ofcourse cuz corona but soon you will.

just go to a mall and watch the couples. everytime i go to the mall i see at least a few couples that the man is around 3-4/10 and his gf is around 5-6/10+

even if u ugly subhuman manlet like me. with gym, hygiene and good clothes you can find a okay looking foid. you have a chance.

The reason why foids do this from what I ask my sisters is because they know the man doesnt get any attention from anyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
the thing about this "just look around urself bro, uglier guys have GFs" is people like us tend to overlook something they have and we dont, which is a healthy neurotransmitter system + a bluepilled brain jfl
we cant view ourselves the same way we view normies, because our behaviors and thinking is completely different. bluepill is legit to a certain extent, and most of the population should be able to get a gf. but since we have the knowledge we have, we are more inclined to just ldar because our desires are much higher than normies'

you are extremely retarded if you think all those normies are getting gfs because of their looks. only chad can pull girls just based on his looks, the rest of the population has to work hard for it. and they are completely okay with that, since they are bluepilled with low ego levels
while looks are indeed everything in real life (getting a job, the way people treat you etc.) social status plays a really big part in getting a partner, and most normies have no problem with socialmaxxing. we, on the other hand are lazy rotters with low energy so we just want to look as best as possible, to be able to get girls with ONLY our looks and nothing else

you think "hey that guy has a hot gf and he's only 5/10 like me, i could get a hot gf too", false because he is also an outgoing party freak and owns a club, while all you do is rot in front of ur computer 24/7.
if you are below chad level: status is everything. but a lowIQmaxxed normie can easily delusionmaxx and acquire high status through his low-inhibness despite his looks. someone like us, on the other hand, will never be able to statusmaxx without the good enough looks because of our high-inhib thinking and world views

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Modern day relationships never last for more than 3 years anyway. Those 4 PSL men with GFs that mog them will be cheated on or dumped eventaully
mpayw73nogz31.png

ur posts get me sad :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Men are delusional as fuck and over rate women and under rate men. 90% of the time the man is the better looking one in the relationship and if a guy is lucky he can potentially get a looksmatch with money and status.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person

Yes, I've seen plenty of such couples at the mall, the only problem is that the ugly guys carry the girls' purse and their bags, they pay for the drinks, and put up with all their shit. In my building there's a hot girl and her below average boyfriend takes her dog for a walk every morning and picks his shit...

• +1
Incorrect
They were rich
Chad or die
Looks = respect from men and pussy from girls + dopamine when taking selfies and lookjng in the mirror, plus your whole life will be better

No point even explaining this to a low iq greycel
These are skinny nerds what lmao

• +1
man being attractive is easy, u can be attractive. but reason behind attraction is always different

• +1