Lifefuel that happened to me once

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
I was in class and I was standing, speaking to a friend, randomly a classmates says "I feel like you will be a model in future" and then a girl chimed in and agreed

jfl at him for thinking I have any chances, wish it could be true though, ig it made me feel better despite being an old thing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Darkeningstar and Kaari
And here you are years later.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
I was in class and I was standing, speaking to a friend, randomly a classmates says "I feel like you will be a model in future" and then a girl chimed in and agreed

jfl at him for thinking I have any chances, wish it could be true though, ig it made me feel better despite being an old thing
Gaslighted into oblivion. Smile next time when you send your photos over to modelling agencies sweetie.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
And here you are years later.
exactly, but even if that didn't happen id he here anyway, Destiny type of shit
Gaslighted into oblivion. Smile next time when you send your photos over to modelling agencies sweetie.
I wish 💔

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and sexy
exactly, but even if that didn't happen id he here anyway, Destiny type of shit

I wish 💔
I know the feeling though man, it’s brutal.

• +1
I know the feeling though man, it’s brutal.
too brutal bro I'm gonna kms, like bro he said it so determined he wasn't even joking jfl
"you look like a model I feel like you will be one" holy shit bro I never heard something more false than that

too brutal bro I'm gonna kms, like bro he said it so determined he wasn't even joking jfl
"you look like a model I feel like you will be one" holy shit bro I never heard something more false than that
Normies will always gaslight you man. They probably laughed about it behind your back.

• +1
Normies will always gaslight you man. They probably laughed about it behind your back.
nono I'm sure they actually didn't, they weren't even joking 100% serios bro, I feel like the guy was just low iq asf, and so the girl, but I'm sure they didn't joke ab it behind my back tbh, not even coping

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Kaari
nono I'm sure they actually didn't, they weren't even joking 100% serios bro, I feel like the guy was just low iq asf, and so the girl, but I'm sure they didn't joke ab it behind my back tbh, not even coping
Oh, that’s good, I hope that’s that was the case man. Going off that, you really need to get a plane ticket to Thailand lol.

• Love it
Mi dissero una cosa simile quando ero subumano. Stranamente non ho quasi mai ricevuto commenti del genere una volta diventato effettivamente attraente. Il contesto è importante, il linguaggio del corpo altrettanto

can’t type, I’m going to kms
Oh, that’s good, I hope that’s that was the case man. Going off that, you really need to get a plane ticket to Thailand lol.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and sexy
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Any non nt especially bipolar and schizo
0C27284F 6BB1 4EE3 891A 37A4D4ED2DE0

Not even this guy couldn’t get away being autismo, it’s over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels and try2beme
fr, ig you can't have everything in life(htn+/nt)
We cant but others can. Most dudes good looking dudes come in packages then the ones whos brain chemistry is destroyed due to years of whatever are left behind, even behind ltns who are nt moggers and confident

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PeakIncels and Kaari
We cant but others can. Most dudes good looking dudes come in packages then the ones whos brain chemistry is destroyed due to years of whatever are left behind, even behind ltns who are nt moggers and confident
YUP THAT GOES HARD BUDDY BOYO

• +1
Mi dissero una cosa simile quando ero subumano. Stranamente non ho quasi mai ricevuto commenti del genere una volta diventato effettivamente attraente. Il contesto è importante, il linguaggio del corpo altrettanto
same, solo che ancora non sono attraente ig, però sono sicuro che era in maniera positiva quello che hanno detto, c'è lo intendevano proprio, so riconoscere quando fanno complimenti, ma sono anche sicuro al 100% che il complimento è ingiusto/sbagliato perché i can never be a model

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
this is true, brutal suifuel

• +1
same, solo che ancora non sono attraente ig, però sono sicuro che era in maniera positiva quello che hanno detto, c'è lo intendevano proprio, so riconoscere quando fanno complimenti, ma sono anche sicuro al 100% che il complimento è ingiusto/sbagliato perché i can never be a model
Se lo diventerai, e te lo auguro, te ne renderai conto malgrado le insicurezze che presumibilmente rimarranno, perlomeno in parte. Abituarsi a sentirsi dire "sei bello" o similari è considerevolmente positivo.

• +1
Se lo diventerai, e te lo auguro, te ne renderai conto malgrado le insicurezze che presumibilmente rimarranno, perlomeno in parte. Abituarsi a sentirsi dire "sei bello" o similari è considerevolmente positivo.
Inf, nessuno può scappare dall' essere non nt/strani, modello o no

• +1
Inf, nessuno può scappare dall' essere non nt/strani, modello o no
Io ne sono un esempio, ho ricevuto molti feedback positivi nella seconda adolescenza, molti di più rispetto ai compagni neurotipici; e ho avuto anche buone esperienze. Eppure eccomi qui.
Comunque tu sei molto giovane e non dovresti fissartici, ti consiglio di non frequentare il forum se non necessario

• +1
Io ne sono un esempio, ho ricevuto molti feedback positivi nella seconda adolescenza, molti di più rispetto ai compagni neurotipici; e ho avuto anche buone esperienze. Eppure eccomi qui.
Comunque tu sei molto giovane e non dovresti fissartici, ti consiglio di non frequentare il forum se non necessario
troppo tardi per abbandonare ora onestamente, purtroppo devo concentrarmi perché se non prendo azione ora, me ne pentiro dopo, non che posso fare tanti softmaxxing ora visto che la maggior parte non funzionano

cmq so contento che hai ricevuto complimenti ecc, spero continuerai a migliorare

• +1