Lifefuel: There r girls who like you who don’t give obvious IOIs

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I remember numerous times when I found out a girl liked me and I was like what the fuck. That bitch didn’t even acknowledge my existence, bitch looked at me 0.1 times. And the chicks I thought actually gave me iois probably thought I was subhuman.

Also had this seen with my friends numerous times. The girls who you would never expect would like them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, fogdart, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Do how are we suppose to know that they like us? How exactly is this lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, metagross and datboijj
yeah I’ve had the same happen to me I think some girls hot and think nothing of it then randomly get informed she likes me

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and House Lannister
Cause some people here think that when they see 0 IOIs they r subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and YouLiveForYourself
there was this girl who eyed me 24/7 in class but never spoke a single word to me so I thought she wasn't into me and at the end of the year before departing she told me she liked me but didn't had the guts to ask me out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and House Lannister
this happened to me when a girl was leaving my workplace
i thought she had zero interest in me
but when she was leaving and every one was giving their good byes
for some reason she was waiting on me.. and staring at me for the first time
like she wanted to tell me something
it was akward so i just left like the aspie i am, my shift ended anyway

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
never happened to me

and i think it's a cope if a girl likes u she will tell

i had other girls tell me certain girls find me good looking but what's the point? it's virtue signalling at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Doublex2J, metagross and 2 others
never happened to me

and i think it's a cope if a girl likes u she will tell

i had other girls tell me certain girls find me good looking but what's the point? it's virtue signalling at best
It doesn’t matter if you aren’t 6’5. Because then they would suck your dick on the spot it’s over because I’m not 6’5

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
It doesn’t matter if you aren’t 6’5. Because then they would suck your dick on the spot it’s over because I’m not 6’5
unironically true

i had a girl infatuated with me once (and i couldn't spot it) and her friend literally told me you're gonna get laid tonight

if this is not the reaction you get she doesn't like you

• So Sad
Its possible but unlikly

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Lorsss
I remember numerous times when I found out a girl liked me and I was like what the fuck. That bitch didn’t even acknowledge my existence, bitch looked at me 0.1 times. And the chicks I thought actually gave me iois probably thought I was subhuman.

Also had this seen with my friends numerous times. The girls who you would never expect would like them.
Bullshit. You are a bigger subhuman than you think.

• +1
being liked by a girl who does not give a fuck about you is very rare

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Yerico7, Doublex2J and 3 others
I've had girls who seemed to show no interest in me irl tell me they thought I was very goodlooking after I matched with them on tinder
Never even led to a meetup though
Anything other than fucking a girl the first time you meet them is cope, compliments or a girl saying they're attracted to you is cope

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and House Lannister
Bullshit. You are a bigger subhuman than you think.
Nigga whenever I’m in public I think that every girl who walks by me wants me executed for being under 6’5 and bad cheekbones and not psl 6 all the time how much worse can it get I’m not delusional here

• +1
Gigacope nigger fuck u

Nigga whenever I’m in public I think that every girl who walks by me wants me executed for being under 6’5 and bad cheekbones and not psl 6 all the time how much worse can it get I’m not delusional here
Yeah. I get disgusted looks and no IOIs. I am def subhuman. But IDK. Maybe I am an unfixable truecel.

• So Sad
I think op means foid won't give ioi on her own but will respond to ioi (and not by turning around, making a disgusted face, ignoring you or leaving :forcedsmile:). this is what normal, non-degenerate holes do btw. hole gives overt ioi out of the blue = low quality cumdumpster :feelsez:

I think op means foid won't give ioi on her own but will respond to ioi (and not by turning around, making a disgusted face, ignoring you or leaving :forcedsmile:). this is what normal, non-degenerate holes do btw. hole gives overt ioi out of the blue = low quality cumdumpster :feelsez:
Cope