lifefuel thread, read and debate(long though)

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
first of all
soundtrack while reading, so you don't get bored

second

this is a long thread so if you get bored easily don't read it, nor say dnr it's useless and annoying

If you aren't religious, then you probably believe in nothing, and you are a nihilist, if you are a nihilist, that's good(or bad idk) your like me

the beauty of life is exactly that it's meaningless, you can do whatever you want, right now, you can go out and climb a tree, fall down and become a vegetable, but get my point

the issue though, is that you all think your looks is what is blocking your life from being better, but I'd say, that's not the case

most of us here are not sub5, but more ltns and mtns convinced that they can't slay because of their face or height, but I feel like it's more that you are extremely non NT, so you put the blame on something you cannot control, because you don't want to take responsibility

I am not denying that face is extremely important, nor denying blackpill, but even if you was a htn or cl I am 100% sure no girl would stick with any of you more than a hook up that'd end up cringely

because of your Non NT brain

most of the users here, aren't even trying, you guys are finding excuses, and since you can't fuck a girl, or have a hard time doing so, you think that your life is over

The main problem began from your mind that is wrong in first place, you've gotta understand that since life is meaningless, you will die one day, and accomplished nothing, and be forgotten 100+ years later, so you will be dust

this means you have to enjoy it the best, do not waste time, do everything you want Because you only have 1 life and that's all

there is no reincarnation or heaven or hell, only this life, so make it count, not being able to get pussy, a gf or wife doesn't make you automatically over, your life is over when you are a lazy ass rotting doin nothing because your forcing yourself to be like that

nobody going to save you btw so gotta keep your head up

when your laying in bed, time doesn't stop for you or anyone
every second counts, you make it count

this seems more like suifuel, but when you will understand that you can do whatever you want, that your life is limitless and you can enjoy it, you will feel better

so you can eat that goyslop or smoke that cig extra, you won't die

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and Art of Pattinson
Looks like a good thread but I'm not reading

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel