Lifefuel

beniman

beniman

Diamond
So I was at the gym yesterday like allways and I walk up and do my thing etc. Then a girl (that was with a guy, I mogged him quite alot in all aspects. Height, physique, face etc felt quite bad for him cuz hes clearly tryina get this girl) but anyways the girl walks up to me and just starts talking for no where asking for my name and for how long ive been at the gym for. It winds up with her tryin to take my weights on the machine i was using (ofc she couldnt move it) and then she tried to take 1/5th of the weight and it didnt move so she starts glazing me n shit telling me how strong i am etc,then she asks for my phone number and snap and the look from the guy that was with her was acually so sad like his eyes just went all sad n shit but lowk this girl was a high mtb + huge ass so I couldnt just pass it up.

We have been textning and we are going to the gym later. I better not fuck this up

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, twinkceluwu, yyy and 1 other person
So I was at the gym yesterday like allways and I walk up and do my thing etc. Then a girl (that was with a guy, I mogged him quite alot in all aspects. Height, physique, face etc felt quite bad for him cuz hes clearly tryina get this girl) but anyways the girl walks up to me and just starts talking for no where asking for my name and for how long ive been at the gym for. It winds up with her tryin to take my weights on the machine i was using (ofc she couldnt move it) and then she tried to take 1/5th of the weight and it didnt move so she starts glazing me n shit telling me how strong i am etc,then she asks for my phone number and snap and the look from the guy that was with her was acually so sad like his eyes just went all sad n shit but lowk this girl was a high mtb + huge ass so I couldnt just pass it up.

We have been textning and we are going to the gym later. I better not fuck this up
schizo fantasy bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yodasbigonials, watah and beniman
Mirin' savagery

What you just witnessed is hypergamy in action

It is in her biology to abandon the weak in favour of the strong

Keep lifting OP and you will soon start getting approached by even HTBs

• Love it
Reactions: beniman

stay virgin

• WTF

very brutal if its her bf and u are not larping.

very brutal if its her bf and u are not larping.
Its not her bf but the guy wants her. I met her today again bc we planned to go to the gym and asked who the guy was and she replied "dont worry abt it hes no1" shits brutal lowk feel bad for him but shii i need pussy as much as he do. Its a sacrifice he must take:feelscry:

Its not her bf but the guy wants her. I met her today again bc we planned to go to the gym and asked who the guy was and she replied "dont worry abt it hes no1" shits brutal lowk feel bad for him but shii i need pussy as much as he do. Its a sacrifice he must take:feelscry:
looks like a larp but aight

• +1
Reactions: watah
Tales from Mumbai communal showers

Tales from Mumbai communal showers

Just belive me saar. Ill make a thread abt this again bc I will meet her more and include pics:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
  • Love it