lifefueling anthropology pill for baldcels (extremely high IQ) gtfih

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
How mpb was passed on as a trait

Obviously in the state of nature people were killing themselves, then raping the females of the other tribe to pass on their genes (and avoid incest)
People with high androgen levels were more likely to do that
Now you have to wonder if those people are also more likely to have mpb, aka if androgens cause hairloss. On some sites, people like to argue they do not, but to me it would seem that they certainly do, and only tons of protective hormones are saving you from balding when androgenic. Which you maybe do not have if you have to sleep in cold places all the time, and do not have food readily available in your fridge. you get the idea. It makes sense hunter gatherers were running on stress, because they literally did not know if they could eat in 2 days. High stress = low protective hormones, and crazy androgen production through adrenals.
However, they were also safe from all the estrogenic mess our modern industry crreates, which makes it more likely that our ancestors who had mpb were closer to „the rock“ or your bald scandinavian viking than the bald loser Who has estrogen issues. You also get the idea why these hormonal profiles (bald, but androgenic) still attract women even nowadays, although hair is so desirable.
So this would mean, in the state of nature, balding would be a trait passed on thru natural selection as it’s associated with high androgen levels, and in the absence of evolved technique, androgens (strength, height, weight, associated behaviour) dominate. Just like they do for apes. Kind of funny if you think how almost every scifi movie involving biologically highly evolved humanoid, violent species portrays them as bald with massive skull expansion. Think about the new alien movies e.g. bald master race.
B...but balding looks bad, it’s not desirable to woman.
Correct, isolated that was not even the case in the state of nature. It did not matter, however, because the females did not choose. They got raped, and more often than not, by bald men, because these happened to have more androgens, which made them stronger.
There is no evolutionary meaning to women finding something good (chad) or bad (normies), because evolution never accounted for women having choice.

There is just dominance.

Those bald, androgenic slayers did not give a ***t about their subpar progesterone (protective hormone) levels, I guarantee you that. they were busy boosting their thyroid by eating the brain of their low androgen nw1 counterpart to continue the slaying with the next tribe, after impregnating the females.
Balding becomes a problem withhin societys with laws in check that prevent this (aka when women choose their mates) and if combined with estrogens. Being bald is good in the state of nature (having high androgens is, anyways), and bad in the state of culture. The latter our bodies, who have been in this state for only 10000 of the 200000 years our species exist, could not foresee.
Which is why we hop on fin and rape our androgens instead nowadays.

Bald testmaxxed = evolved human race if it were not for fucking civilizations, and women. think what could have been, fellow norwoodcels

jfl
DISMANTLE my argument you high estro NW1 CUCKS
you can't
you are genetic trash that would have long been disposed if not for the advent of AGRICULTURE. not us norwoodcels
we are gods

Engineer Eyes31

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Balding has nothing to do with ur hormones

It’s about the sensitivity of the hair follicles to the hormones

Some people are born with a mutation in which they do not have the 5AR enzyme & that’s why they never bald

Balding is a disease but it is a natural one. When ur born ur bald so it makes sense that you should die bald as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and anthropology pill

Some people are born with a mutation in which they do not have the 5AR enzyme & that’s why they never bald

Balding is a disease but it is a natural one. When ur born ur bald so it makes sense that you should die bald as well.

this is the most retarded shit i have ever read.
is everyone on this forum so low iq?
might as well never come back here
Balding has nothing to do with ur hormones JFL

Balding is hormones you retarded dipshit, thats why skinny fat dudes (low in all hormones) do not go bald, and why young prime women do not go bald either, because they have shit tons of progesterone to protect them (evident by the fact that the rare bald bitches regrow all their hair when they are pregnant bc of this hormone)

fin is literally a progestin you dumbass, a frankensteined progesterone (do not take it if you like being healthy)
just lol
prog is estrogenic, aka subhuman in men.
hair is a subhuman trait. women tricked you into thinking its desirable.

YOU CUCK
swallow your fin while I neanderthalmaxx, jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
this is the most retarded shit i have ever read.
is everyone on this forum so low iq?
might as well never come back here
Balding has nothing to do with ur hormones JFL

Balding is hormones you retarded dipshit, thats why skinny fat dudes (low in all hormones) do not go bald, and why young prime women do not go bald either, because they have shit tons of progesterone to protect them (evident by the fact that the rare bald bitches regrow all their hair when they are pregnant bc of this hormone)

fin is literally a progestin you dumbass, a frankensteined progesterone (do not take it if you like being healthy)
just lol
prog is estrogenic, aka subhuman in men.
hair is a subhuman trait. women tricked you into thinking its desirable.

YOU CUCK
swallow your fin while I neanderthalmaxx, jfl
Aight enjoy looking like a scrotum lol

• Woah
Reactions: anthropology pill
Op is bald and needs to cope

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, balding17yomanletcel and anthropology pill
Op is bald and needs to cope

thats why I tagged this thread as cope you low IQ estro cuck.
OFC I need to cope, bc women get to choose

my logic is undeniable. everyone in here miring it which is why they do not reply

I would absolutely smash every nw1 here in a street fight.
my docs could not measure my dht anymore, because its literally out of range. i am a god, confirmed by labs
pm me if you want live or death fight with me and we set it up

jfl
I will post pic of my zygos and jaw later and you tell me that this shit is not what we should have looked like.
I bonemog our creators.

Engineer Eyes31

Last edited:
thats why I tagged this thread as cope you low IQ estro cuck.
OFC I need to cope, bc women get to choose

my logic is undeniable. everyone in here miring it which is why they do not reply

I would absolutely smash every nw1 here in a street fight.
my docs could not measure my dht anymore, because its literally out of range. i am a god, confirmed by labs
pm me if you want live or death fight with me and we set it up

jfl
I will post pic of my zygos and jaw later and you tell me that this shit is not what we should have looked like.
I bonemog our creators.

View attachment 408610
joined 15th of may 2020

• +1
a baldcel to a baldcel, hellow felllow baldcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and anthropology pill
How do I prevent pubic balding?

High iq post

• +1
6954.jpg

• +1
Most bald dudes are working a bland office job putting their shirts in their tight ass fucking khakis.

This is what your IQmatched female has to say about baldness
20200516 023021

Good luck with the bald head.

joined 15th of may 2020
And already more of a legend than you you fucking low t cuck.
you can not compete with my display of high iq and high test. So high that it is even evident through my posts embedded in a forum culture that is already Agressive.
How do do you Cope with getting alphamogged by someone in your own living room, that has just come here today? Jfl it’s beyond over for you.
Meanwhile half this forum is desperately waiting for the next thermonuclear bomb I will drop next
Most bald dudes are working a bland office job putting their shirts in their tight ass fucking khakis.

This is what your IQmatched female has to say about baldness
View attachment 408835

Good luck with the bald head.

as shall be proven within the next 24 hours I am a living god among bald men, putting me at least in chadlite category.
This woman would kill her betabux husband for me to put my tongue anywhere near her ass, I guarantee it.
If she would read this post alone, she would already start masturbating to the imagination of my high dht bald head and neanderthalmaxxed body.
If you cannot acknowledge this you have never been a turbochad like me (when I had hair on top of my androgens)
Jfl
While you guys are coping, I am already winning half this forum over.
People know when to follow a true alpha.
I will be mod within 7 days.
just wait

Last edited:
And already more of a legend than you you fucking low t cuck.
you can not compete with my display of high iq and high test. So high that it is even evident through my posts embedded in a forum culture that is already Agressive.
How do do you Cope with getting alphamogged by someone in your own living room, that has just come here today? Jfl it’s beyond over for you.
Meanwhile half this forum is desperately waiting for the next thermonuclear bomb I will drop next

as shall be proven within the next 24 hours I am a living god among bald men, putting me at least in chadlite category.
This woman would kill her betabux husband for me to put my tongue anywhere near her ass, I guarantee it.
If she would read this post alone, she would already start masturbating to the imagination of my high dht bald head and neanderthalmaxxed body.
If you cannot acknowledge this you have never been a turbochad like me (when I had hair on top of my androgens)
Jfl
While you guys are coping, I am already winning half this forum over.
People know when to follow a true alpha.
I will be mod within 7 days.
just wait
I am sure you are an alpha male now because you wrote me an entire essay telling me why you are and you are definitely not a larping bald redpilled lad

I am sure you are an alpha male now because you wrote me an entire essay telling me why you are and you are definitely not a larping bald redpilled lad
If i was larping I would claim nw1
Are you retarded?
You can claim larp when I reveal my bones. I will understand it at that point

If i was larping I would claim nw1
Are you retarded?
Your lack of self awareness amuses me keep going mr alpha male why else is ur bald waldy head so super duper cool
Your lack of self awareness amuses me keep going mr alpha male why else is ur bald waldy head so super duper cool
All joking aside welcome to the forum you can run all the mental gymnastics you want but lets be real deep down inside you know being bald isn't the best state grab a dermaroller add some minox some peppermint oil some ru and lets get that hair back if it isn't too late

All joking aside welcome to the forum you can run all the mental gymnastics you want but lets be real deep down inside you know being bald isn't the best state grab a dermaroller add some minox some peppermint oil some ru and lets get that hair back if it isn't too late

again, are you retarded?
I acknowledge in every post i make baldness holds me back
But i am also a god among baldcels. There are not many bald chadlites, yet i am one.
Minox is estrogenic, so no thanks

lmao if a male didn't have a 5AR enzyme he wouldn't be a male, what are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and anthropology pill
again, are you retarded?
But i am also a god among baldcels. There are not many bald chadlites, yet i am one.
Cool bald chadlites get mogged by
again, are you retarded?
Am i supposed to read all your posts now ? you are not a bald chadlite you are most likely someone who is a above average and has some form of aspie/autism while you act narcisitic and confident on the internet you stutter in real life infront of the cashier buddy boyo i have seen ur kind way too many times to count 😴 stop quoting me now i will not read

Its ok, I am not mad at you. I can not even fathom the pain an incel has to face throughout his life.
I forgive you.
Forgive me.